BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

who knows

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

acey33

Quote from: BigSexyHog on December 18, 2014, 10:51:56 pm
Real or fake

Karen has two children with her former husband Kurt Angle: a daughter named Kyra Angle (born December 2, 2002) and son named Kody Angle (born October 26, 2006). Their daughter, Kyra, has been seen on TNA television several times and also attended WWE's 2006 Hall of Fame ceremony with her father.[citation needed] In 2008, Karen filed for divorce, which was finalized on October 26, 2008.[18][19]

In 2009, it was reported that Karen was romantically linked to TNA co-founder Jeff Jarrett. The relationship was said to have started while Kurt and Karen were separated.[20] This resulted in TNA president Dixie Carter placing Jarrett on a leave of absence.[21][22][23][24] The situation was revealed in July 2009 when a caller claiming to be a former TNA employee called the Bubba the Love Sponge Show.[25][26] On April 6, 2010, Karen announced that she and Jarrett were engaged.[27] Karen and Jarrett were married on August 21, 2010.[1] Karen has three stepdaughters as a result of her marriage to Jarrett.

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)