Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is realistic over the next 10 seasons?

Started by hogz11, August 13, 2017, 07:15:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Steef

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on August 19, 2017, 02:32:56 pm
But we are Long on integrity though...there is that.

Some of us are happy about that.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Steef on August 20, 2017, 06:56:44 am
Some of us are happy about that.

Right...who would want to be associated with programs like Auburn, Baylor, Ole Miss, or Penn State.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: tusksincolorado on August 20, 2017, 08:19:12 am
Right...who would want to be associated with programs like Auburn, Baylor, Ole Miss, or Penn State.

The worst out of all those schools is Penn State and they are being looked at as contenders again.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Steef

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on August 20, 2017, 10:13:06 am
The worst out of all those schools is Penn State and they are being looked at as contenders again.

They will always be the program that harbored an on-campus, on-staff pedophile.

No amount of winning football games can undo that.

LZH

We aren't Alabama or Texas, I understand that. But don't try to convince me that we can't make a push every couple of years to win the SECW. I can think of two or three games that we had Alabama beat and let them come back and win. Sorry Bielema fans, but he needs to get his stuff together immediately because we are only losing ground.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Steef on August 20, 2017, 10:27:50 am
They will always be the program that harbored an on-campus, on-staff pedophile.

No amount of winning football games can undo that.

Oh I agree. All I am saying is if you are a program that is known for a winning tradition chances are that you will be back to winning in a small amount of time.  That is Penn State.  Ole Miss and Baylor can be down for awhile. None of them are traditional powers.  Auburn they like to think they are a traditional power, but they aren't.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

tusksincolorado

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on August 20, 2017, 10:13:06 am

That is because certain fan bases don't care what it takes to have a win...My Grandmother always said "sale your soul to the devil, and you will pay later". Penn State, BAMs, LSUers, Trojans, Longhorns, Buckeyes, Tenners, Seminoles, Gators, Wildcats they just don't care. If that is what you want from the team you support then maybe you need to change allegiances.

We have enough talent to win from 8 up most years, but honestly, we don't have the scheme, coaching, attitude or belly fire to go do it. 

hogsanity

Quote from: 12247 on August 20, 2017, 12:12:03 pm
We have enough talent to win from 8 up most years, but honestly, we don't have the scheme, coaching, attitude or belly fire to go do it. 

Yea, your 3 stars just have to want it more than the 4 and 5 stars on the other teams, it is just want to. I guess guys like Morgan and Ellis just did not have the want to last year. I guess BB is just coasting.  Some of you are just so lame in your assessment of what it takes to win in college football. It takes PLAYERS, BETTER PLAYERS THAN THE OTHER TEAM. And the Hogs are not going to get better players in enough numbers until the in state HS crop is far above average for a couple years in a row. Every time a crop like that comes along the Hogs are really good 2 or 3 years later. They can Want It all they want, but if the other team is just plain more talented it isn't going to matter how much they want it. You can want to run a 4.4 have a 40 inch vertical, or be able to throw a ball 70 yards in the air, but if you are not blessed with the speed, jumping ability, or arm strength it is not going to happen just because you want it to.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Poker_hog

Quote from: 12247 on August 20, 2017, 12:12:03 pm

Usually we have an 8-4 team with a 6-6 schedule.  This year we have a 7-5 team with a 10-2 schedule.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

jgphillips3

I believe our expectation should be that, in any ten years we have two great ones and two terrible ones.  The other 6 should be 8 win average seasons.  We should have a legitimate shot at an SEC title every ten years and probably one losing season.  The "great seasons" would be double digit wins. 7, 8 or 9 wins should populate the average.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: AP85 on August 14, 2017, 10:21:07 am
Next ten years? Same as my last 32 years.

Middle of the pack. Occasional make a run season here and there.

We are who we are.
We are who we are until we become something else. Traditionally, Arkansas' biggest problem has been recruiting, so CBB has successfully expanded our footprint far beyond what it has been for the past 32 years, and we are competing with and beating some of the best programs in the country for top tier recruits for the first time in 32 years.

Jimmy and Joe have gotten bigger, faster, stronger, and smarter over the past couple of years compared to the previous 30. As long as that trend continues, we should see a program that looks more like the one our parents rooted for.

Floor: 6-6 if we have some key injuries and it's a marquee year for the West.

Average year: 8-4. Considering that last year, we should have won 8, even with an historically bad D, I don't this is an unreasonable expectation.

Ceiling: National Championship.

More realistic ceiling: SEC Championship and a trip to the CFP.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Hoginsavga

Wow, after reading all of these posts I have reached the conclusion that this is not the same Razorback fan base I grew up with. Started with Bowen Wyatt and elevated with Frank Broyles then continued with Lou Holtz and Ken Hatfield. We seldom talked about our recruiting base and what we may be limited to or how little to expect from that. We talked about what we could expect our coach to do with his players on the field. Our discussions usually ended on a positive note.

Today is a totally different discussion. It's all about our recruiting base and the limitations that has on what we should expect. Be darned that superior coaching can make a difference. Do so many of our fans simply think that the state of Alabama simply is God's world for college football recruiting?  They have to complete with Auburn and others for their players. The big difference, outside of their head coach, is the Alabama fan base refuses to accept anything less than excellence. Our fan base will accept mediocrity because, in their words, that's the best we can do. Poor little ole Ark just doesn't have the resources so please accept our 7-5 seasons and be happy.

I, for one, will never accept or be happy with mediocrity. Does Oklahoma or Oklahoma State have a recruiting base that is so much better than ours? How about TA&M, TCU, Texas Tech, MState, Baylor and others we would circle as a win before the season started?

We as a fan base have allowed our program to slip and slip badly since joining the SEC. We have morphed into a fan base of believers that we simply cannot do any better. We, as a whole, are willing to accept mediocrity. That is not the case with programs such as Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Texas and others. They have winning traditions and are willing to accept nothing less.

I thought at one time we were in the same boat with those programs but that has changed. Until our fan base is unwilling to accept mediocrity then that's where we will remain. If you as an individual or as a majority group are satisfied with 7 or 8 wins a season then that's where we will be. If 9 or more wins a season is your standard then we will eventually get there. It may take some trial and error but we will get there.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Hoginsavga on August 20, 2017, 06:14:46 pm
Wow, after reading all of these posts I have reached the conclusion that this is not the same Razorback fan base I grew up with. Started with Bowen Wyatt and elevated with Frank Broyles then continued with Lou Holtz and Ken Hatfield. We seldom talked about our recruiting base and what we may be limited to or how little to expect from that. We talked about what we could expect our coach to do with his players on the field. Our discussions usually ended on a positive note.

Today is a totally different discussion. It's all about our recruiting base and the limitations that has on what we should expect. Be darned that superior coaching can make a difference. Do so many of our fans simply think that the state of Alabama simply is God's world for college football recruiting?  They have to complete with Auburn and others for their players. The big difference, outside of their head coach, is the Alabama fan base refuses to accept anything less than excellence. Our fan base will accept mediocrity because, in their words, that's the best we can do. Poor little ole Ark just doesn't have the resources so please accept our 7-5 seasons and be happy.

I, for one, will never accept or be happy with mediocrity. Does Oklahoma or Oklahoma State have a recruiting base that is so much better than ours? How about TA&M, TCU, Texas Tech, MState, Baylor and others we would circle as a win before the season started?

We as a fan base have allowed our program to slip and slip badly since joining the SEC. We have morphed into a fan base of believers that we simply cannot do any better. We, as a whole, are willing to accept mediocrity. That is not the case with programs such as Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Texas and others. They have winning traditions and are willing to accept nothing less.

I thought at one time we were in the same boat with those programs but that has changed. Until our fan base is unwilling to accept mediocrity then that's where we will remain. If you as an individual or as a majority group are satisfied with 7 or 8 wins a season then that's where we will be. If 9 or more wins a season is your standard then we will eventually get there. It may take some trial and error but we will get there.
Spot on! When I think of all the time CBB has wasted recruiting better athletes (as if that would solve anything), when all we really need are better fans, it just makes me sick.

The question is, who can we get to replace CBB that won't fritter away his time looking for great football players and instead concentrate on upgrading the fan base?
   -Harry Solomon

tusksincolorado

Everybody has their own opinion....

Hoginsavga

Quote from: Poppa Tart on August 20, 2017, 06:42:05 pm
Spot on! When I think of all the time CBB has wasted recruiting better athletes (as if that would solve anything), when all we really need are better fans, it just makes me sick.

The question is, who can we get to replace CBB that won't fritter away his time looking for great football players and instead concentrate on upgrading the fan base?

Sorry that you missed my point. I will not waste my time trying to explain. Live in your world of mediocrity if that makes you happy. I care not to join you.

HogHomer

Quote from: Hoginsavga on August 20, 2017, 07:18:03 pm
Sorry that you missed my point. I will not waste my time trying to explain. Live in your world of mediocrity if that makes you happy. I care not to join you.
Like it or not but today's football is completely different than the era you are talking about. It's a fact and recruiting base has an incredible impact on a program. You say it's accepting mediocrity but is it? How about others have realized that a program like UofA has to build their program differently than Alabama does? Arkansas needs a strong foundation filled with Juniors and seniors with 4 stars sprinkled in at key positions. CBB is building it but has to win at least 16 games in the next two season imo. If not then the next coach will have a good base to work with.

gchamblee

Quote from: Al Boarland on August 14, 2017, 01:33:35 pm
Recruiting will have a take a significant step forward to consistently win nine games.

Our recruiting seems healthier to me than it has ever been. He is landing higher quality human beings and still averaging better recruiting rankings than we are used to. He is also very good at filling our needs.

Steef

As we have witnessed in the past 8 years...and in particular the past 3...the strength of our conference opponents fluctuates.

Just like OUR strength.

The motorcycle/JLS fiasco was a body blow to us at the same time everyone else was peaking.

Now some of them have issues and we are finally building some depth.

Ebbs & flows.

But we just are NOT a "big" program in this conference...and there are at least four who are. That just isnt ever going to change.

hogsanity

We as a fan base have allowed our program to slip and slip badly since joining the SEC.

This is the #1 dumbest thing ever said on Hogville, and that is saying alot. Just what are the fans supposed to do? How did the fans allow other teams to get better players? How did the fans make it so that Mississippi with the same population produces 3.5 times as many p5 signees as does Arkanas? What could the fans have done to make it so that the Hogs could have almost their entire 2 deep on the DL & IIIRC their entire starting DLcome from within 25 miles of campus like LSu did in their BCS title year.

And don't say something like " The fans need to demand excellence " that is a meaningless statement.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Hoginsavga on August 20, 2017, 07:18:03 pm
Sorry that you missed MY point. Fortunately, I do not have to explain; others have done that for me...

Quote from: HogHomer on August 20, 2017, 08:54:44 pm
Like it or not but today's football is completely different than the era you are talking about. It's a fact and recruiting base has an incredible impact on a program. You say it's accepting mediocrity but is it? How about others have realized that a program like UofA has to build their program differently than Alabama does? Arkansas needs a strong foundation filled with Juniors and seniors with 4 stars sprinkled in at key positions. CBB is building it but has to win at least 16 games in the next two season imo. If not then the next coach will have a good base to work with.

Quote from: hogsanity on August 21, 2017, 08:25:18 am
This is the #1 dumbest thing ever said on Hogville, and that is saying alot. Just what are the fans supposed to do? How did the fans allow other teams to get better players? How did the fans make it so that Mississippi with the same population produces 3.5 times as many p5 signees as does Arkanas? What could the fans have done to make it so that the Hogs could have almost their entire 2 deep on the DL & IIIRC their entire starting DLcome from within 25 miles of campus like LSu did in their BCS title year.

And don't say something like " The fans need to demand excellence " that is a meaningless statement.
   -Harry Solomon

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: hogsanity on August 14, 2017, 11:19:29 am
Or most other p5 programs.

There's a lot to this.  An average of 7.5 wins means seasons with something to cheer about.  I think the question isn't really, "what's the average?"; it really should be, "how much variability can I stand?"  There's two ways to average 7ish wins per year--some 7s with the occasional 10 or 11 thrown in and the occasional 4 or 5 thrown in.  Or you can stay tightly around the 6-8 win mark. 

Either way, I think, starts to wear on fans.  If you're just tightly in that 6-8 win zone, then the whole thing just looks like mediocrity, there's not much change year-to-year, and people start to lose passion, if not interest.  I think that's maybe where things are now.  If you get this high volatility, very-high-highs and very-low-lows pattern going, then fans get exhausted by the whiplash effect of feast or famine seasons.  I think that's where things were with Nutt.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

HotlantaHog

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on August 21, 2017, 10:39:40 am
There's a lot to this.  An average of 7.5 wins means seasons with something to cheer about.  I think the question isn't really, "what's the average?"; it really should be, "how much variability can I stand?"  There's two ways to average 7ish wins per year--some 7s with the occasional 10 or 11 thrown in and the occasional 4 or 5 thrown in.  Or you can stay tightly around the 6-8 win mark. 

Either way, I think, starts to wear on fans.  If you're just tightly in that 6-8 win zone, then the whole thing just looks like mediocrity, there's not much change year-to-year, and people start to lose passion, if not interest.  I think that's maybe where things are now.  If you get this high volatility, very-high-highs and very-low-lows pattern going, then fans get exhausted by the whiplash effect of feast or famine seasons.  I think that's where things were with Nutt.
I'm OK with some volatility. An SEC championship and national championship, I am happy to have a year with a 4-8 team. ....

hogsanity

Quote from: The White Walker on August 21, 2017, 11:18:36 am
The best predictor of the future is the past.

Well then the past, like the entire history of the program, says it is a 7-8 win a season program on average.

gchamblee

Quote from: The White Walker on August 21, 2017, 11:18:36 am
The best predictor of the future is the past. If we keep current coach and even more current AD 8 games will be the ceiling. No championship of anykind, no top 25 just current level of mediocrity. If that is enough for you, to go treat the games as entertainment, to accept losing. To get the a"Jeff Long" integrity good grade point participant trophy then you will be happy.

Lol welcome to the board "new guy". By the way, the best years we have had in football in decades came under our current AD, so your first post was sort of stupid. Since it was only your first post, go create a new account and try again and let this 1 post account never be heard from again. It should be easy since you only have 1 post.

hogsanity

Quote from: The White Walker on August 21, 2017, 11:46:44 am
No I was spot on, best years came under a better coach. You don't get many chances to hire a coach like that one. Of corse we all know the "story" of that one. But now we have a 6 win coach with a 14 ok buyout, crazy thing is if we did fire him he would not be able to find another job

guess the rule against having multiple accounts has been suspended because there is no way you are new. Guess we have another season of this to look forward to again " new" posters popping up just suddenly deciding to join Hogville and to make their 1st post about a subject that some losers have been harping on since their hero turned his back on the fans and the program.

Some of you would kiss BP full on the mouth if he had just burned down your house with your family still in it.  That is how desperate you are to try to validate your life through the performance of a football tram. 

gchamblee

Quote from: The White Walker on August 21, 2017, 11:46:44 am
No I was spot on, best years came under a better coach. You don't get many chances to hire a coach like that one. Of corse we all know the "story" of that one. But now we have a 6 win coach with a 14 ok buyout, crazy thing is if we did fire him he would not be able to find another job

You said under jeff long 8 wins is our ceiling. I pointed out that we had an 11 win year and a 10 win year under Long, which makes your comment obviously wrong, but incredibly stupid. Now, you are trying to change the subject. Good luck with that new guy lol.

HogHomer

Quote from: The White Walker on August 21, 2017, 12:00:23 pm
New? What is new. I can tell you this, this board has sunk to new lows with people like you being allowed to post.  The people why started this board don't come around, they got dick of losing, sick of people trying to dumb down the fan base. Now you have a repeat of the Houston Nutt days. Well I guess I owe Houston an apology for that one, he was a much better recruiter and coach than the current coach and I don't like Houston Nutt. The AD is another guy who would not be able to find another job. He fired a BCS coach, a winner who will compete for a playoff birth this year. And what do we have? The Goodyear blimp
You wanna keep showing your outstanding lack of knowledge in football? Or keep spouting off hypotheticals. He had a Heisman winning QB and still lost 3 games. Doesnt seem so great to me. He thought he was bigger than the university and the state he was punished accordingly. Good riddance. Go cheer for UL I'm sure they need some more painfully ignorant fans.

RME

Quote from: The White Walker on August 21, 2017, 12:15:51 pm
Yeah and he recruited him, all I have seen on here is " what a terrible " recruiter he was. Who was the last Arkansas Heisman winner again? You people are funny, you have this inferiority complex. Understandable I guess. I am tired of you. Arkansas will never win the SEC, never win the West, never win 10 games as long as the present coach or AD is here. This year? 4-8 mark it down

HogHomer

Yeah and he recruited him, all I have seen on here is " what a terrible " recruiter he was. Who was the last Arkansas Heisman winner again? You people are funny, you have this inferiority complex. Understandable I guess. I am tired of you. Arkansas will never win the SEC, never win the West, never win 10 games as long as the present coach or AD is here. This year? 4-8 mark it down

You might need a napkin for the dribble on your chin. That's great that he recruited him there. Maybe he's figured out how to recruit so your team isn't  screwed in year 6 with poor depth.. If you paid attention while he was here you surely saw the cracks in the wall with the horrible hit rate on his recruiting classes. We had holes at key positions because he couldn't consistently get the recruiting classes needed to build depth. However many of us can see that CBB is actually recruiting better and smarter than previous coaches. If you can't or choose not to idk what to tell you other than try to learn more about college football.

carolinahogger

Quote from: oldhawg on August 14, 2017, 11:14:26 am
On the other hand it's not impossible.  Clemson went over fifty years averaging less than seven wins a season, but found something to make a difference the last tens years or so. 

The OP wrote "realistic", not "not impossible".

hogsanity

Quote from: The White Walker on August 21, 2017, 12:00:23 pm
New? What is new. I can tell you this, this board has sunk to new lows with people like you being allowed to post.  The people why started this board don't come around, they got dick of losing, sick of people trying to dumb down the fan base. Now you have a repeat of the Houston Nutt days. Well I guess I owe Houston an apology for that one, he was a much better recruiter and coach than the current coach and I don't like Houston Nutt. The AD is another guy who would not be able to find another job. He fired a BCS coach, a winner who will compete for a playoff birth this year. And what do we have? The Goodyear blimp

yes, you know the entire history of this board, yet you just chose to signup yesterday and immediately begin bashing the coach and ad. Wonder what other poster you are? Are you a dup account or the return of someone that was banned.

gchamblee

I dare you to come make that prediction on your main account.

hoghearted

Quote from: LZH on August 20, 2017, 10:36:22 am
We aren't Alabama or Texas, I understand that. But don't try to convince me that we can't make a push every couple of years to win the SECW. I can think of two or three games that we had Alabama beat and let them come back and win. Sorry Bielema fans, but he needs to get his stuff together immediately because we are only losing ground.

Preach
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

GoHogs1091

Quote from: oldhawg on August 13, 2017, 09:26:38 pm
I think Clemson is a good model to emulate.

From 2005 to 2014 (I excluded the last two years because Clemson played four extra games in championship series), Clemson won 89 games with 2 ten win seasons and 2 eleven win seasons.

If Clemson can do that, Arkansas should be able to.

A realistic, attainable goal.

It would be nice if we could emulate Clemson, but it will be difficult to emulate them.

We don't have the recruiting base they have.

We don't have the football facilities they have.  Their new football center basically makes ours seem outdated.

We don't have the level of coaching they have.  We have no coach who is on the level of Brent Venables.

It should be remembered that since Clemson hired Venables, they have defeated Urban Meyer twice, they have defeated Bob Stoops twice, and they have defeated Nick Saban.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: The White Walker on August 22, 2017, 11:10:25 am
Now what did happen you ask? Well so will tell you. Bobby got the crap beat out of him . You look at the pucture when he had the prop c collar on. The one that was not even fastened in the back. The bruises on his face, not anwhere else on he or her. No Ambulance called to the "wreck". The guy got him to pull over beat his ass kicked out the blond and ran over his bike and left them there. End of story.

Also, the moon landing was faked and Paul is dead.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

hogsanity

Quote from: Surfing8 on August 22, 2017, 11:16:52 am
Well, CBB has proven so far he doesn't know how to get better results with 'better athletes'... the last thing he needs is a more vocal contingent of fans with higher expectations. 

Looking around here it seems the fanbase is right where Bielema and Long want us.

No one is forcing anyone to to be a fan.

thebignasty

Figure we ought to win at least 8 games 6-7 times over 10 years, with a couple of 10 win years and a couple of 6 or 7 win years mixed in.
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

gchamblee

Quote from: The White Walker on August 22, 2017, 01:09:47 pm
You have first hand information of this? Because I do have first hand informstion. Jeff Long is a liar, a con man and a fraud.

i dont know why, but i really trust you.

rhames

Quote from: The White Walker on August 22, 2017, 11:10:25 am
Now what did happen you ask? Well so will tell you. Bobby got the crap beat out of him . You look at the pucture when he had the prop c collar on. The one that was not even fastened in the back. The bruises on his face, not anwhere else on he or her. No Ambulance called to the "wreck". The guy got him to pull over beat his ass kicked out the blond and ran over his bike and left them there. End of story.

Lol
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

rhames

You have first hand information of this? Because I do have first hand informstion. Jeff Long is a liar, a con man and a fraud.

Considering "first hand info" would have to come from Bobby or Jessica which one is it?
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

tzthib

Quote from: LZH on August 20, 2017, 10:36:22 am

It's frustrating watching meltdowns after metldown and then coming to message boards and reading that this is the best we can do because we're Arkansas.

code red

Quote from: oldhawg on August 13, 2017, 09:26:38 pm
I think Clemson is a good model to emulate.

From 2005 to 2014 (I excluded the last two years because Clemson played four extra games in championship series), Clemson won 89 games with 2 ten win seasons and 2 eleven win seasons.

If Clemson can do that, Arkansas should be able to.

A realistic, attainable goal.
Absolutely.  8-9 wins is what we should average so I'd think 10-11 is possible.  Bobby did it.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

hogsanity

Quote from: code red on August 22, 2017, 02:57:34 pm
Absolutely.  8-9 wins is what we should average so I'd think 10-11 is possible.  Bobby did it.

So they should average 1 or 2 games more than they have averaged all time as a program. 10-11 wins once in a while is possible. JFb did it, Holtz did it, Hatfield, Nutt, BP all did it---BUT NOT CONSISTENTLY.

RME

Quote from: The White Walker on August 22, 2017, 03:24:52 pm
I'm an RN, you figure it out

I'm the guy who was engaged to Dorrell. I say you're wrong.

HogMantheIntruder

Says the troll posting on fake "new" account. Besides, does it really matter what happened on the motorcycle? The wreck is not what got him fired.
   -Harry Solomon

RME

Quote from: The White Walker on August 22, 2017, 04:07:13 pm
I'm a person was there when he came in and I saw and heard all conversations and I know for sure I am right.

Yet you've never come out as a source to Arkansas media outlets to set the record straight? Not even an anonymous, reporter-guaranteed protected source?

Yeahhhhhh.

gchamblee

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on August 22, 2017, 05:04:12 pm
Yet you've never come out as a source to Arkansas media outlets to set the record straight? Not even an anonymous, reporter-guaranteed protected source?

Yeahhhhhh.

The cop was forced to be honest since there were witnesses... Yet in his honesty he wrote the accident report up as an accident :) So I guess he was willing to risk his career to save a coaches lol.

AirWarren

http://www.reviews.org/college-football-wins/

Most successful programs in Arkansas based off wins. Per the article.

1. Arkansas Tech
2. Central Arkansas
3. Arkansas-Fayetteville
4. Hendrix
5. Southern Arkansas
6. Ouachita Baptist
7. Henderson State
8. Harding
9. Arkansas State
10. Arkansas-Pine Bluff
11. Arkansas-Monticello

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: AP85 on August 23, 2017, 06:03:00 am
http://www.reviews.org/college-football-wins/

Most successful programs in Arkansas based off wins. Per the article.

1. Arkansas Tech
2. Central Arkansas
3. Arkansas-Fayetteville
4. Hendrix
5. Southern Arkansas
6. Ouachita Baptist
7. Henderson State
8. Harding
9. Arkansas State
10. Arkansas-Pine Bluff
11. Arkansas-Monticello

So what is your point? That lower division state schools playing against much less talent have won more games playing against each other over the years?
Go Hogs Go!