Alabama
29 (11.9%)
Georgia
3 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 02:18:14 pm

Hog Red

Quote from: astarXzone on December 26, 2005, 02:24:39 pm
Does anyone else feel like me. I think the ARk vs Tenn football game was starting to become pretty heated and was turning into a good rivalry. The SEC put a stop to it tough by their re-scheduling. They killed one of the best football games of the yr in the SEC when they stopped this particular game. Just when ark was getting to the point that they could actually beat Tenn on a yearly basis , they pulled the plug on the game. Kinda fishy if you ask me. Maybe they (media and SEC officials) didnt want the hogs gaining so much positive exposure on tv to a team like tenn. Would have upped our recruiting each yr. Just a thought

I don't feel like you.  When was Arkansas at the point where they could beat Tenn on a yearly basis?  Here is the Ark-Tenn series since Ark entered the SEC
92  W  25-24 
93   L  14-28
94   L  21-38
95   L  31-49
96   L  14-55
97   L  22-30
98   L  24-28
99   W 28-24
00   L  20-63
01   L   3-13
02   L  38-41

That's a 2-9 record not including the 27-31 Cotton bowl loss.  You should be happy they stopped the series.  Arkansas will lose more than they win against Tenn.

T-hawg

I hate LSU with the white hot passion of a thousand suns. I feel bad for the folks down there when the hurricanes hit, but deep down inside i was praying that the hurricane would only hit Death Valley Stadium. I actually have a few (2) friends that are LSU fans, and I give them crap everytime I see them.
I'ts Diamond Hog time YALL!

Time for some crawfish and tailgating!

PennHOG

Quote from: thog on December 28, 2005, 08:34:32 am
I hate LSU with the white hot passion of a thousand suns. I feel bad for the folks down there when the hurricanes hit, but deep down inside i was praying that the hurricane would only hit Death Valley Stadium. I actually have a few (2) friends that are LSU fans, and I give them crap everytime I see them.
Yep, all you have to do is live for any period of time in Louisiana as a Razorback fan and you hatred will grow exponentially.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

bigyellowdog

Quote from: PennHOG on December 28, 2005, 08:39:43 am
Quote from: thog on December 28, 2005, 08:34:32 am
Yep, all you have to do is live for any period of time in Louisiana as a Razorback fan and you hatred will grow exponentially.

I work with two LSU fans and I hear about them non-stop.  Only the Saints lack of success keeps them halfway humble. 

HogHillbilly

Which team is the most hated ?             Depends on which one steals Mitch from us....................Wait till that happens, then ask your question again..............
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

YepItsMe

I hate Tenn.  Mainly ever since the game that we fumbled it wasn't our fault but there was so much on the line we were on a good record we could have knocked them off their saddle I believe at that time they were number 1.  And they ended up winning it ever since then I can't stand them.  I hate fat Phil to and his cocky attitude I love it when they have a bad season.

hogginuplittlerock

you should give an "or all" option i hate every team listed and more

hogginuplittlerock

vandy-"omg!! we're sooo good b/c we've won 4 games this year!! we usually loose all but 2! we're sure if it wasn't for our graduation rate we'd be kicked out of the sec faster than stever spurrier regreted taking the cock job"

i hate every sec team by todays vote goes to vandy-i hate teams that have sucked for years on end and they have one fluke seaon and think they're the next louisville or boise state. not gonna happen vandy!!

oh and i also hate bama, lsu, s. carolina, ole piss, mississippi state, georgia, tennesse, florida, kentucky-auburn i'll cut a lil slack to b/c he's from arkansas but i hate everything else about auburn.

hoggystyle78

Tennessee, Phat Phil, thr color orange, and the fact that they raid Arkansas of some of its best players with some degree of regularity.

HOGKING

How long is Tennessee back on our schedule for? Is it just for two years.

msudawgs64

Quote from: HOGKING on December 28, 2005, 11:14:07 am
How long is Tennessee back on our schedule for? Is it just for two years.

yes, two years starting next year and for 2007 then you guys don't play them again until 2011.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Porkahontas

Holy smokes, I clicked on the thread for the first time, voted Tennessee and expected to see the results pretty even across the board, and those cheating bastards are running away with it.

I think it's safe to say there's 156 more of you out there who are sick and tired of seeing those puke orange wearin' bastards coming into Arkansas and taking kids out of state who are capable of turning around our program year after year.

I've almost gotten to the point of where I don't care where Mitch goes, but if he ends up at Tennessee, I'll be physically ill. Same can be said about Bama and Texas, but I'll most definitely pull against the kid if he joins up with UcheaT over there in Knoxville.

HawgWyld

Quote from: Porkahontas on December 28, 2005, 03:22:01 pm
I think it's safe to say there's 156 more of you out there who are sick and tired of seeing those puke orange wearin' bastards coming into Arkansas and taking kids out of state who are capable of turning around our program year after year.

While I'm no fan of Tennessee, I can't hold them responsible for the fact the University of Arkansas can't even recruit its instate talent worth a damn. How many of those kids from Springdale did Arkansas get? Yeah, that's what I thought. The problem of schools like Tennessee showing up here and raiding players will take care of itself, providing the Hogs can figure out how to compete in the SEC. After years of putting up with coaches like Jack Crowe, Joe Kines, Danny Ford and Houston Nutt, I'm still not convinced the folks at the Athletic Department care about putting together a winning program -- as long as the $$$ is rolling in, Richard Simmons could be on the sidelines as far as they're concerned.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Jimmy

December 29, 2005, 08:35:42 pm #65 Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 08:39:29 pm by Jimmy
Wouldn't you like to see Fat Phil as coach at LSU? A coach on par with the fans.