Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Video highlights: OL commit Silas Robinson

Started by Richard Davenport, December 10, 2017, 11:35:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogfan46

This kid has a great lineage.
His dad, Bo Robinson, is his HS coach and they are playing in the Texas 3A semifinals next weekend. He was also an All SWC Def End for Texas.
His grandfather, Wendell Robinson, played at OU under Bud Wilkinson, was a lifelong high school coach and is in the Texas High School Coaches Hall of Fame.

Pig in the Pokey

kid is nasty. Ive always said, "If god had made me 300 lbs, id have mauled kids". this kid plays like that. I love it.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

BigBen

I would expect him to come in redshirt and get a shot at center. Smart kid who is a coaches son that is explosive in confined spaces. I expect to see a lot of lineman recruits like this under Morris. 6''3 to 6'5 around 300 lbs and are smart and can play multiple positions.

HogNTX

Cambridge Hog

Quote from: BigBen on December 10, 2017, 12:02:38 pm
I would expect him to come in redshirt and get a shot at center. Smart kid who is a coaches son that is explosive in confined spaces. I expect to see a lot of lineman recruits like this under Morris. 6''3 to 6'5 around 300 lbs and are smart and can play multiple positions.

that would be my hope for all freshman OL and DL. but who knows with our current line? will they all stay on? haven't heard any comments from coach about it. this kid looks like he COULD play as a true freshman.

cardinalandwhite

Looks like a mauling interior lineman. I love it!
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

PorkRinds

Anyone else notice the size of that RB on his team? That dude is a monster.

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Dirty

Richard Davenport

Quote from: HogNTX on December 10, 2017, 12:04:09 pm
Is there a way to see it without subscribing?

Yes, it's free. I don't post any pay links.