Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many do we sign now?

Started by rangertaunton, December 09, 2017, 11:05:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rangertaunton

I know with the old staff it was thought around 15 or so. Does that number change now with some turnover expected? In sure we will have some guys leave so does that change the number that we sign this year? If so,how many do you see us signing now for 2018? Thanks,I'll hang up and listen
Mess with the boar,get the tusks!!!

hawginbigd1

I don't think it changes, nobody's leaving in January, I mean maybe they identify somehow a couple who are absolutely not going to stay or they tell one or 2 you don't have a future here. Idk

Tim Harris

Hopefully he signs a full class or at least close to a full one.

blu

CBB had already mentioned in one of his final pressers that we were going to get closer to 20 - so I'd expect at least 20.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

HOGINTENNESSEE

Once this staff evaluates this Oline and Dline on film they will cry

jgphillips3

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 10, 2017, 08:24:59 am

Once this staff evaluates this Oline and Dline on film they will cry

D-line maybe.  I think on O they are going to see spread linemen that were being asked to carry too much weight and hold blocks too long.  Problems that can be fixed by fall.  On D, yeah, CBB hasn't replenished the line talent he inherited so they will have to patch that over the next two years.

RaisinHog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 10, 2017, 12:44:09 pm
D-line maybe.  I think on O they are going to see spread linemen that were being asked to carry too much weight and hold blocks too long.  Problems that can be fixed by fall.  On D, yeah, CBB hasn't replenished the line talent he inherited so they will have to patch that over the next two years.

Funny thing is our D line was where most of our highest rated recruits are at , agim 5 star , and at least 3 or 4 other high 4 stars.. guidry , Capps , maybe ever Smith were all 4 stars