Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 Class

Started by sickboy, December 08, 2017, 12:54:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sickboy

Could be a benchmark class for Morris. If he could pull Gunnell, like folks are whispering about, and pull Burks and Hudson Henry. That's a big offensive start. A 5* and two 4* guys at impact offensive positions. Then if he could use those Texas ties and Arkansas ties to snag Brian Williams, that's a big 5* defensive guy.

Could be the foundation of a big class for our future. Just spitballing.

Pork Ranger

Any ideas on Treylon? Is a kid who wants to stay home or explore outside the state?

Ā 

King Kong

4* Thomas Olineman as well.

Maybe his Dallas connections can help with Brian Williams

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: sickboy on December 08, 2017, 12:54:40 am
Could be a benchmark class for Morris. If he could pull Gunnell, like folks are whispering about, and pull Burks and Hudson Henry. That's a big offensive start. A 5* and two 4* guys at impact offensive positions. Then if he could use those Texas ties and Arkansas ties to snag Brian Williams, that's a big 5* defensive guy.

Don't forget Thomas out of Jonesboro.  OT.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Pork Ranger on December 08, 2017, 07:58:37 am
Any ideas on Treylon? Is a kid who wants to stay home or explore outside the state?

Treylon is very intriguing. He is a very quiet kid. Hed be a 5* if he cared to attend camps. But doesnt care one bit about them.  But he is a once in a generation player that will step on the field day 1 of whatever college he attends. Best player to come out of Arkansas in a long time. My opinion is it will come down to Arkansas and LSU for his services. Morris has already been in contact with him btw.

#1 STUNNA

He has scored 15 touchdowns alone in 4 playoff games with the state championship game left. Last year he had 17 tds total.

moto625

2019 class has serious potential could be ONE of the best ever!  Put it in the left lane and hammer down!!!🐗🐗🐗

AirWarren

Quote from: Pork Ranger on December 08, 2017, 07:58:37 am

Got word last night......that Burks has been contacted by Coach Morris.

311Hog

Quote from: sickboy on December 08, 2017, 12:54:40 am

this is just amazing to think about, this could be the class that really turns it all around.  Right fit and have the state come through with big time players it is a rare thing.
Add these guys to the young players already here like M. Brown, Curl Calloway etc. our secondary could be great.  If Agim stays his full eligibility...

sickboy

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 08, 2017, 08:48:16 am
Treylon is very intriguing. He is a very quiet kid. Hed be a 5* if he cared to attend camps. But doesnt care one bit about them.  But he is a once in a generation player that will step on the field day 1 of whatever college he attends. Best player to come out of Arkansas in a long time. My opinion is it will come down to Arkansas and LSU for his services. Morris has already been in contact with him btw.

According to 247, he is a 5*.

ricepig

https://twitter.com/ArRecruitingGuy/status/939244880391491586

The father of a former #Razorback called today and said after watching @coachchadmorris' introductory press conference, he wants his youngest son to play for Morris. The youngest is the most talented of a very athletic family.

hogfooey

Quote from: ricepig on December 08, 2017, 03:43:42 pm

The father of a former #Razorback called today and said after watching @coachchadmorris' introductory press conference, he wants his youngest son to play for Morris. The youngest is the most talented of a very athletic family.
Williams?
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

Pork Ranger

Ā 

AirWarren

Quote from: Pork Ranger on December 08, 2017, 04:04:31 pm
RD said it wasn't the Williams or Henry family

The Allen family.

searkhogfan

Quote from: AP85 on December 08, 2017, 09:16:09 pm
The Allen family.

They have a younger son?  Or is Bobby thinking about adopting G-BO ?   ;D

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: AP85 on December 08, 2017, 09:16:09 pm
The Allen family.

Your hate for the Allen family makes zero sense

ml2200

Is there another Gragg son?

RaisinHog

Kyren batey of foreman is another who could be an interesting recruit for the 19 class .. averaging about 13 yards a carry and had a super fast 40 at the Arkansas elite camp this past summer .. 

#1 STUNNA

#1 STUNNA

I think Marcus Miller of Warren could also end up with an offer by the time he is done.

Hawg Life

Quote from: ricepig on December 08, 2017, 03:43:42 pm

Gunnell

RaisinHog

Gunnell doesn't have any former hog son's

hog_stu

The former #Razorback may not be a football player or son.
Don't know. ???

#1 STUNNA

Morris is at War Memorial to watch Burks today

Ā 

RaisinHog

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 09, 2017, 11:47:20 am

Woo pig ! Good luck too the lumber Jack's

IronHog

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 08, 2017, 08:48:16 am

Best instate skill player since McFadden

Similar in that he is multi skilled as a football player
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

#1 STUNNA

Third quarter... Burks 5 carries 61 yards... 4 catches 178 yards. 14 tackles... 4 touchdowns

#1 STUNNA

Also has one sack and an interception

IronHog

The officials eat those cheap flags Warren would be way ahead

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: IronHog on December 09, 2017, 02:04:54 pm
The officials eat those cheap flags Warren would be way ahead
Yep

Hardyguy

I saw the Batey kid from Foreman last night in the 2A semi-finals. He has that "IT" factor. I think he could be a very good option at several positions.   

#1 STUNNA

Burks today.
124 rushing yards
5 catches 188 yards
4 touchdowns
18 tackles
1 interception
1 sack

Once in a generation player. He will step on the field day 1 he arrives wherever he chooses to go to school. He is that good. And Chad Morris got a front row view of the best show in all of Arkansas!!!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 09, 2017, 11:47:20 am
Fortunately for our possible chances with Burks he's only a junior this year. Hopefully Chad with not only become very acquainted with the his HC but also is able to show the way his program will work this next season. At least it's better than his coming in next year at this time and trying to play some major catchup. I'm afraid the way things were going with Bret the young man might not have even been offered for some unknown reason.

RaisinHog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on December 09, 2017, 07:38:12 pm
Fortunately for our possible chances with Burks he's only a junior this year. Hopefully Chad with not only become very acquainted with the his HC but also is able to show the way his program will work this next season. At least it's better than his coming in next year at this time and trying to play some major catchup. I'm afraid the way things were going with Bret the young man might not have even been offered for some unknown reason.

He was offered as a freshman .. first ever freshman offered as a matter of fact ..

IronHog

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 09, 2017, 06:44:47 pm
Burks today.
124 rushing yards
5 catches 188 yards
4 touchdowns
18 tackles
1 interception
1 sack

Once in a generation player. He will step on the field day 1 he arrives wherever he chooses to go to school. He is that good. And Chad Morris got a front row view of the best show in all of Arkansas!!!

Warren had too many players standing around waiting on him to make plays

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: IronHog on December 09, 2017, 08:18:36 pm

Warren had too many players standing around waiting on him to make plays

You do realize warren outgained Arkadelphia by a wide margin correct? While Burks is an absolutely beast he still had plenty of help from his teammates.

IronHog

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on December 09, 2017, 08:32:06 pm
You do realize warren outgained Arkadelphia by a wide margin correct? While Burks is an absolutely beast he still had plenty of help from his teammates.

Yea officials were horrible

But when Burke went out Warren was outclassed.

311Hog

wow what a game and what a bizarre ending. my badgers finally get one 30 years is along time =)

I will spend every day until burks graduates saying a little prayer that he becomes a Razorback wow what a player.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: Hardyguy on December 09, 2017, 04:30:03 pm
I saw the Batey kid from Foreman last night in the 2A semi-finals. He has that "IT" factor. I think he could be a very good option at several positions.
Yep. D1 RB.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Also be nice to get Justice Hill for football and basketball.

LRHawg

Quote from: 311Hog on December 09, 2017, 08:41:19 pm
wow what a game and what a bizarre ending. my badgers finally get one 30 years is along time =)

I will spend every day until burks graduates saying a little prayer that he becomes a Razorback wow what a player.

He was a lot of fun to watch, even though he was playing for the other team. His one handed TD catch was insane. I think that he ran out of gas a bit in the fourth quarter, since he literally was in almost every play. Get him to the hill and get him the ball!

AirWarren

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: IronHog on December 09, 2017, 01:51:30 pm

Best instate skill player since McFadden

Similar in that he is multi skilled as a football player

Where do you put that kid.!? WoW!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

311Hog

Quote from: LRHawg on December 09, 2017, 11:46:39 pm
He was a lot of fun to watch, even though he was playing for the other team. His one handed TD catch was insane. I think that he ran out of gas a bit in the fourth quarter, since he literally was in almost every play. Get him to the hill and get him the ball!

I just hope Bo doesn't use him up before he can even get to the hill.  If I remember right Dmac's HS coach didn't use him this much. Burks is literally everywhere and in everything.

#1 STUNNA

Burks should have been Warrens qb this year and should be next year

RaisinHog

#1 STUNNA

RaisinHog

Ugh yeah maybe a little they tried too tackle him lmao

RaisinHog

I hope we get good officiating next week  . Sometimes I feel like Mt Ida gets the bama treatment of 2a football