Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

olivebranchhog

Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

jdhogster

jdhogster

Publius

Quote from: olivebranchhog on June 13, 2009, 04:13:37 pm
Underdogs don't totally manhandle the supposed "better team". I'd put my life on the line saying we would take this team in a 3-5-7 game series.
I'm with you...this underdog schtick is wearing thin...any team that makes it this far can't be called a true underdog...at least no a big one.  Time to give it a rest.

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

McCANNON

double play

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R    H    E
Arkansas        2   0   2   5   0   0   0   1   0    10    12   3
Fullerton        0   0   2   0   2   0   0   1          5     7    1

0 runs, 1 hit, 0 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

RD

Hugehogsfan

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

olivebranchhog

Gah they didn't let anything go there. Lets close this out hogs! Don't care who does it...just get this W

HoopS

See, that's why we bunted - to take the force out of the picture.   Nothing "curious" about the call. 

MNHogFan

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

Quote from: Publius on June 13, 2009, 04:15:55 pm
I'm with you...this underdog schtick is wearing thin...any team that makes it this far can't be called a true underdog...at least no a big one.  Time to give it a rest.

If you think it is bad this game, I feel sorry for the USM fans watching tomorrow against TX.  which I hope USM has a similar showing as we have so far.  TX seemed to have found some stiff competition through their regional and SR

hogs25

Iwastherein1969

today has gone alright thus far....but giving Eibner the sacrifice sign and then having McCann hit away ????????????????
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

olivebranchhog

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Publius

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 13, 2009, 04:16:03 pm
McCANNON

double play

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R    H    E
Arkansas        2   0   2   5   0   0   0   1   0    10    12   3
Fullerton        0   0   2   0   2   0   0   1          5     7    1

0 runs, 1 hit, 0 men left
One stat I do not like is the 3 under the E column for the Hogs...take away those and this game is ugly for the TITANS.  If we can minimize those for the remainder of the CWS, we got a good chance to make some more noise.

TexHog188

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Pig Sooooooooooooooooooooooie

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Pig Sooooooooooooooooooooooie

Razorbacks!!!!     Let's Go Hogs!
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

3kgthog

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

olivebranchhog

Haha...so now that it looks like CSF is going to lose...they find a way to still talk about them.

Bringing up teams that lose game 1 that go on to win the NC. I hate these guys.

SC Hogfan

American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

jdhogster

hogman1974

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

jdhogster

RD

SC Hogfan

American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

razorbackfan86

Hugehogsfan

RazorWire™

olivebranchhog

snoblind

trippigs

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

clarksville hog

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

codeHog

hogman1974

Quote from: SC Hogfan on June 13, 2009, 04:20:11 pm
Can't talk about us though...still all about CSF

They have tons of material on them because they expected to talk about them all week.

hogman1974