Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn Tailgating - 3 Spaces left

Started by Team21, October 19, 2017, 10:33:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Team21

If you are looking for a spot to tailgate for the Auburn game, I have 3 spaces left.

Spaces 4, 5 & 6 are available. Spaces 4 & 5 have 2 parking spaces adjacent to your grassy area. The grassy area measures about 18' X 31'. Space 6 only has one parking space so it doesn't cost as much.

Pupps BBQ will be on hand. I must admit, I am a BBQ snob. Pupps BBQ IS FANTASTIC! He does his own smoking. The flavor is fantastic. He also feeds the U of A Marching band on game days.

No University or AD rules. Yes, they are really making tailgating difficult & waaay expensive on campus.

We are right on Razorback Road between the DMV & Baum Stadium. Within 1 block from the game day transit bus stop at Baum Stadium.

Spaces cost $200.00 in advance per game ($250 day of game) Space 6 is $150 in advance of game ($200 day of game) Your spot will be RESERVED. Come early, come late. Your choice. You won't have to get up a 3AM & hope to find a spot near campus.

For more info call 479-STADIUM OR click this link:

https://www.shoppeonrazorback.com/sooieville-outfiters-sooieville-tailgate-c-9215084.html 

Avoid the rush... HATE TEXASS EARLY!