Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mitch's numbers so far this year..........

Started by DOGALUM, October 31, 2005, 04:05:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DOGALUM

are nothing short of amazing!!!

Through 9 games........

191 attempts
129 completions
67.5% comp. %
2589 yds
30 tds
4 ints
21 rushes
79 yds
7 tds
13.6 yds per attempt
20.1 yds per completion

All that in less than 1 full half per game...on an average.

:o :o
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: DOGALUM on October 31, 2005, 04:05:11 pm
are nothing short of amazing!!!

Through 9 games........

191 attempts
129 completions
67.5% comp. %
2589 yds
30 tds
4 ints
21 rushes
79 yds
7 tds
13.6 yds per attempt
20.1 yds per completion

All that in less than 1 full half per game...on an average.

:o :o

And he's only been sacked once, too.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Arazorbacknut

Lando Calrissian

30 TDs/4 Ints.

'Nuff said.

Anyway we can get him to start, say, this Saturday?

He can bring Malzahn and D. Williams along with him too.  I know I won't complain.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

beachhawg

bighog1015

mustain is the greatest qb to come out of high school in the nation since montana

bighog1015

i think we should redshirt mustain the first year so he can get used 2 playin in college b4 we just make him play.

clemensrules01

Quote from: bighog1015 on November 06, 2005, 06:12:39 pm
mustain is the greatest qb to come out of high school in the nation since montana
funniest post ever. dont be afraid to exaggerate.

clemensrules01

Quote from: bighog1015 on November 06, 2005, 06:14:33 pm

i think we should redshirt mustain the first year so he can get used 2 playin in college b4 we just make him play.
we might have to play him. he is better than any of the qbs we have now, including dick. we'll play him unless dick sees a major improvement.

bighog1015

i think him and dick will b evenly matched next season 4 dick has more college experience but i think mustain has a better arm and can run better. but dick showed that he has potential against the cocks.

bigred7070

Quotebut dick showed that he has potential against the cocks.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa.... :puke:

bighog1015

ya but i still think dick should start next season and mustain should redshirt

DOGALUM

Quote from: bighog1015 on November 06, 2005, 07:34:24 pm
ya but i still think dick should start next season and mustain should redshirt
Mustain won't redshirt.

bigred7070

I wasn't commenting on the likelyhood of playing time, just the innuendo of your comment.

Lando Calrissian

If there is a math wizard in the house, it'd be interesting to see what those numbers would be estimated at if Mustain had played all 4 quarters of every game.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on November 06, 2005, 11:26:54 pm
If there is a math wizard in the house, it'd be interesting to see what those numbers would be estimated at if Mustain had played all 4 quarters of every game.

Well, doubling a half game to a whole game would yeild (for the 9 games the figures were posted for):
258/382 for 5178 yds, 60 TDs, and 8 INTs, 42 rushes for 158 yds (3.8 ypr) and 14 TDs
His comp %, ypa, and ypc would stay the same if you just extrapolated from the averages.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Madgun

Quote from: clemensrules01 on November 06, 2005, 06:30:10 pm

we might have to play him. he is better than any of the qbs we have now, including dick. we'll play him unless dick sees a major improvement.

No one knows that he is better than what we have now.  Last week Dick played against South Carolina, Mustain against Rogers.  I would think that most can agree there is quite a difference.

DOGALUM

Quote from: Madgun on November 09, 2005, 01:02:13 pm

No one knows that he is better than what we have now. Last week Dick played against South Carolina, Mustain against Rogers. I would think that most can agree there is quite a difference.
I know.......and he is MUCH better!!     Now....you know too! :)  you're welcome!!

Madgun

You can't compare the 2 levels.  You're a believer and that's good, but you can't anoint him the best without ever having set foot on a D-1 field.  You don't know how he'll handle the aspects of D-1 football. 

DOGALUM

Quote from: Madgun on November 09, 2005, 01:26:56 pm
You can't compare the 2 levels. You're a believer and that's good, but you can't anoint him the best without ever having set foot on a D-1 field. You don't know how he'll handle the aspects of D-1 football.
Doesn't matter what level....he is a better QB than Dick.  Nothing against Dick.  Give Mitch a 2 hour overview of the Razorback offense, and he'd outplay any QB on campus right now. 

Madgun

No doubt, he is very talented at the high school level.  Has all the tools. 

clemensrules01

Quote from: Madgun on November 09, 2005, 01:02:13 pm

No one knows that he is better than what we have now. Last week Dick played against South Carolina, Mustain against Rogers. I would think that most can agree there is quite a difference.
good point. we wont know till he gets on campus. please let him get on campus god.

JDHogg

I think we should redshirt him to keep him from being wasted during Nutt's 'last year'.
"That's why you want something a little different", says Nutt entering his 9th season on the hill.
"You look at Florida last year," Nutt says.  "They struggled with their offense because of change...overhaul change.  Change is hard."

Quoted from August 2006 Hootens's Arkansas Football.