Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Florida

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 10, 2016, 10:59:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

13-13
TO@ 7:30
Hannahs too the line out o the break
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Have to find Robinson.  One outside threat so far especially with DFS out. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Hawg4life33

Hannahs is crafty, has really exceeded my expectations.

razorbackchamps94

Wonder what the lowest scoring game is in SEC tourney history ? We are on pace

sadhogfan

I feel like it is always painful to watch us struggle to shoot in empty arenas.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

chiti66

The size of incoming back-court should greatly improve our low post game.  Our bigs do a good job of posting, but our guards can't feed them the rock!!!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

dhizzle

radioheadhog

Earth to Mike: QUIT PLATOONING!! This isn't the 90's. You ain't going to wear them out!
"Dude half assed a fair catch call and got smoked.  That should be the headline."

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

sadhogfan

Kingsley's shot is so off today. Can't hit anything that's not a dunk.

bighog2255

2 missed front ends of 1 and 1. Those are killers

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: radioheadhog on March 10, 2016, 12:33:24 pm
Earth to Mike: QUIT PLATOONING!! This isn't the 90's. You ain't going to wear them out!
Hes done it all year

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Egbunu is making an impact.  Off boards and for some reason drawing double teams. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Bogghawg

Florida is truly sucking beyond belief. Any other team would be beating them by 10 or 
15 by now.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

MountieDawg

SEC!

PonderinHog

MountieDawg

SEC!

Dr. Starcs

ronmahony

I sure wish someone would hit a couple of threes so they would get hot.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Atlhogfan1

Platooning is going to happen especially when we are trying to play multiple days.  Whether the theory is outdated or not it is going to happen. 

Bogghawg

I've been a constant devoted fan of Razorback basketball since 1977.  It is impossible for me to understand the quality of basketball in games like this compared to what I know we are capable of.  So frustrating.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 10, 2016, 12:37:51 pm
Nobody's forcing you boys to watch.

I doubt many are outside of our fan bases especially with UNC-Pitt on. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dr. Starcs

As bad as we've played, still right there.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 10, 2016, 12:37:51 pm
Nobody's forcing you boys to watch.
I always watch.  It is my passion.  We deserve a better product.  Win or lose.

bighog2255

Quote from: sadhogfan on March 10, 2016, 12:39:01 pm
I cannot remember the Hogs ever having a less talented scholarship player than Keaton Miles.

You must not have been watching for long, then  :'(

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dr. Starcs

PonderinHog

dhizzle

I don't mind platooning if you have quality depth not just people to throw out there.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 10, 2016, 12:41:43 pm
Nice putback and feed by Beard.

Some positivity.  He has been active.  Probably why Coach A is playing him a little more in this half. 

WooPig90

Arbonnejen

MikePiazza

Good thing Finney-Smith got in foul trouble. Be nice for White to put him back in here and get him 3.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

sadhogfan

Quote from: bighog2255 on March 10, 2016, 12:41:16 pm
You must not have been watching for long, then  :'(

Well, he is tall and athletic...maybe talented is the wrong word. How about "worse"? Who is a worse scholarship player than Miles since, say, 2000?

Letsroll1200

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: dhizzle on March 10, 2016, 12:42:00 pm
I don't mind platooning if you have quality depth not just people to throw out there.

You probably heard the broadcast crew talk about Coach A's comment about depth and it isn't just about pts for him.  Guess he can't say much else given how the second unit usually does offensively.  They did at least give us good def minutes and didn't lose ground in the game so far. 

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 10, 2016, 12:42:35 pm
Some positivity.  He has been active.  Probably why Coach A is playing him a little more in this half.

One thing about him... he doesn't mind going 1 for 8 from the field and zip from the line... he'll keep jacking up shots...

intelligence

Quote from: dhizzle on March 10, 2016, 12:42:00 pm

it is what it is. this has been a bad season. i say just put the kids out there and let em play.

jkstock04

This is the worst basketball I have watched all year long. Both teams shooting 20-30%. Sloppy, untalented, and undisciplined for both teams.

Just drives it home for me the SEC is a garbage bball conference.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

maxhog5