Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs South Carolina

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 05, 2016, 03:27:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The real Hogules

I'd pull everyone of my non-contributing starters and let the subs/scrubs play!
At least they would show effort!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogz87

Losing by 21 at home on senior day to a South Carolina team without their best player.  This is pathetic.

TNhawgfan

"We're built for this time of year". Sure we are coach
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

jfred59

This whole bunch should be embarassed for this effort

TNhawgfan

elksnort

Razorbacks#1

Not sure what we talked about during half-time, but it ain't working

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Leave to go take my kid to work and its 14-14... Come back and wow... Don't see us getting our arse handed to us like this at home very often.  Oh well.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

PonderinHog

pigmailyen

Quote from: lookawayquick on March 05, 2016, 04:38:52 pm
Maybe they will wake up.  Definitely an uninspired poorly coached performance so far.

fixed

SooiecidetillNuttgone

This isn't even fun unless you enjoy watching Hulk Hogan fist fight Pee Wee Herman or public, slow executions is your thing.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

ChicoHog

This SC team plays great man and zone defense and today has shot really well.  We play mediocre at best defense and today can't make anything.    Not a good recipe for success.  I would love for us to play D like SC.  Not press, not a lot of trapping, just limit the easy shots and control the boards. 

Oliver

Quote from: Hogz87 on March 05, 2016, 05:07:59 pm
Losing by 21 at home on senior day to a South Carolina team without their best player.  This is pathetic.

But not surprising or unexpected

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on March 05, 2016, 05:09:35 pm
Not sure what we talked about during half-time, but it ain't working
Pass , Pass, Pass , then jack up and 3 and miss.

The real Hogules

I wish that Mike Anderson would for once in his life show some emotion! I mean I'm not even a coach, or a player and this thoroughly PI$$E$ me off totally! heck, even Pelphrey kicked the front out of the scorers table once!
Get fired up, MIKE!!!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Smells like there's a bag-o-crap on fire in Bud Walton today.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

PonderinHog

razorbackchamps94

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

-Blu

Quote from: The real Hogules on March 05, 2016, 05:06:12 pm

Yea, this game is over.  Let's let Whitt fill up the scorecard and get some experience for next year.  I figured this would happen.  I enjoyed watching this team this year, but I knew they would lose this game.  Every time people pay attention they blow it in a big way.  They don't have a leader out there or a star player.  Let's be honest none of the guys except Kingsley and possibly Bell should have been starters this year. 

Next year with Barford and Kingsley a year older that should change.  But,  kudos to them this year, I predicted 16-18 wins, they got to 16, I expect them to be 0-1 in tourney and finsh 16-16.

ChicoHog

Quote from: The real Hogules on March 05, 2016, 05:06:12 pm

He pulled the entire starting five at last timeout.  Don't think it will make any difference today.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

PonderinHog

This kind of performance will bust your bubble.

lookawayquick

Just an absolute mess.  Hogs did not show up.  Haven't done one thing well today.  How does that happen on senior day?

BigSexyHog

Razorback sports teams need a reset button today.. Not a good one at all

Hogz87

Alright, time for something else.  Can't believe we're going to get blown the frick out on senior day by a meh South Carolina team without their best player.

RyeHogFan

Welp....I'm tired of watching this crap. We had a chance for a 6 seed in the SECT and securing a bid to the NIT, now we're gonna be a 9 seed and probably hoping the CBI or whatever it's called gives us an invite.

The_Iceman

Looks like the end of the 2014 season.

Out coached and out played in the final game of the season.

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Oliver

-Blu

Quote from: elksnort on March 05, 2016, 05:09:26 pm
This could be the NIT nixxer

I'm one of the biggest CMA supporters, but this is not a NIT caliber team.  The 4 win streak is kinda deceiving.  We beat a horrible Mizzou team, LSU is highly inconsistent and was in the middle of a drought, Tennessee was missing 2 starters. Now, the Alabama win was good we can be proud of that.  But, as we are starting to see Alabama isn't that good either, they were kinda like us and overachieving for bit.  Any decent team that's playing hard and taking us serious will beat us pretty easily.

BigSexyHog

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: RyeHogFan on March 05, 2016, 05:14:14 pm
Welp....I'm tired of watching this crap. We had a chance for a 6 seed in the SECT and securing a bid to the NIT, now we're gonna be a 9 seed and probably hoping the CBI or whatever it's called gives us an invite.
Only invite this team is getting is to a dumpster.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Y'all losing your darn on here yet. I can't believe how ugly this is.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HogBreath

Quote from: Hogz87 on March 05, 2016, 05:13:49 pm
Alright, time for something else.  Can't believe we're going to get blown the frick out on senior day by a meh South Carolina team without their best player.
Are you really surprised?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Did you see the passion MA had in that time out? 

I didn't either.