Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Former Gator and Patriot TE Aaron Hernandez found guilty: 1st degree murder

Started by jbcarol, June 18, 2013, 07:29:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthSide Johnny

Quote from: Clay (helmuthjr21) C on June 26, 2013, 03:04:16 pm
I've read all of the posts and you haven't made any sense.............................................................try and keep up
Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on June 26, 2013, 01:40:29 pm
Good point. Then again, perhaps he's (Hernandez) just following the lead of good decisions continuing to be made by "Johnny Football".

Quote from: SSJ on June 26, 2013, 01:44:22 pm
Good Grief you don't see the difference between Johnny and Hernandez.. Seriously is their a name for what wrong with that! Not funny...

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on June 26, 2013, 01:56:49 pm
Perhaps. Then again, I'm just curious about something. While I fully acknowledge the tragedy of the charge Hernandez is facing, and obviously the murder itself, are you more upset/offended by my crack about AH or JF? Just asking.

Quote from: SSJ on June 26, 2013, 02:16:46 pm
Just the comparison between what Football has done and Hernandez being arrested for fighting and fake ID and lasps of non criminal good judgement and murder or accomplice there of are at the opposite ends of the spectrum..

Quote from: SSJ on June 26, 2013, 02:19:46 pm
Serious is there a name for what's wrong with you??
Is that your opinion of Matt Jones also?

Quote from: onebadrubi on June 26, 2013, 02:18:17 pm
Every no good thug starts somewhere....
Quote from: SSJ on June 26, 2013, 02:16:46 pm
Just the comparison between what Football has done and Hernandez being arrested for fighting and fake ID and lasps of non criminal good judgement and murder or accomplice there of are at the opposite ends of the spectrum..
Quote from: onebadrubi on June 26, 2013, 02:18:17 pm
Every no good thug starts somewhere....

Little out of order look at the times posted

The comparisons between Johnny Football and Hernandez is about as dumb as Matt Jones and Hernandez. got it! Jones got charged with a felony Johnny Football's a misdemeanor...
Some Say it's Raining Elephants but They Go Outside Anyway..

BigSexyHog

No weapon no evidence no nothing.... Boston PD grasping at straws right now... Not sure why there is no bail allowed.  Actually it's a bit of BS. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

HogInFlorida

Quote from: BigSexyHog on June 26, 2013, 03:15:32 pm
No weapon no evidence no nothing.... Boston PD grasping at straws right now... Not sure why there is no bail allowed.  Actually it's a bit of BS.

notsureifserious... video evidence of him with a weapon one mile away from the body just a few minutes after Lloyd was shot. Not enough to convict but definitely enough to deny bail.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 12, 2013, 09:18:52 pm
I'd rather be hit over the head with a brick than have to revisit the memories of those seven awful months with coach "Smile" in charge.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: BigSexyHog on June 26, 2013, 03:15:32 pm

I seriously doubt that; no arrest would have been made with "nothing."  The last thing Boston wants or needs is another OJ trial...it's pretty obvious that Hernandez is one of the Russian Moslem Boston Marathon bombers.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

BJOhog

well we all now that whol have the best ole hands in the state pen will be i bet he will get promoted on that licsense plate assembly line right fast

SwazyHog

"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: Professor Psychosis on June 26, 2013, 03:07:11 pm
Well that's all the media will talk about now until the season starts.  I can already hear the "how does Tebow fit in" angle now.

Already too many of those stories out there to post.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Pork Twain

Quote from: sickboy1138.2 on June 26, 2013, 02:15:27 pm
Sounds like it wasn't premeditated to me. Probably the result of a stupid argument or scuffle.

Then again, if he left the body a mile from his house, I doubt he's bright enough to figure out who to even call to make a contract killing. He'd probably pick up the yellow pages and look for exterminators.
According to initial reports, he left the house with a gun after returning home from a night out, in which he had become pissed at the guy that was shot.  That sounds more premeditated than not.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Porked Tongue

Dakota Mosley now has a role model.

hoglady

If what's coming out now is true - this was an execution.

Hernandez supposedly called 2 other buddies, they took the guy to a vacant lot - Hernandez shot him 3 times as he stepped out of the car, victim hit the ground put his hand up to protect himself then he shot him 2 times in chest as he lay on the ground.
IF TRUE - he should never see the light of day outside a prison.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hog_One_Stop

SwazyHog

Quote from: hoglady on June 26, 2013, 04:49:16 pm
If what's coming out now is true - this was an execution.

Hernandez supposedly called 2 other buddies, they took the guy to a vacant lot - Hernandez shot him 3 times as he stepped out of the car, victim hit the ground put his hand up to protect himself then he shot him 2 times in chest as he lay on the ground.
IF TRUE - he should never see the light of day outside a prison.
Where is this info being reported?

Hernandez = Thug Life
"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

Nipsey Mussle

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: SwazyHog on June 26, 2013, 04:52:43 pm
Where is this info being reported?

Hernandez = Thug Life
Don't say that around SSJ, he'll tell u that what Matt Jones did was no different.

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: sickboy1138.2 on June 26, 2013, 02:15:27 pm
He'd probably pick up the yellow pages and look for exterminators.

That's the old school way. Now you just search for "wet work" on Craigslist.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

BJOhog

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

SwazyHog

hoglady

If guilty - then Hernandez has to be one of the dumbest murderer's ever put on this earth.

BJOhog

to be faird here when i was that young mans age i use to take my ole box camera and take a photos of myself in the mirror with my marlburro and a marlin rifle trying to look all tough that didnt make me a thug it just makes my an idiot

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

HogInFlorida

Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 12, 2013, 09:18:52 pm
I'd rather be hit over the head with a brick than have to revisit the memories of those seven awful months with coach "Smile" in charge.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HognotinMemphis

23 yrs old. $40 million contract. Life set. But wait, stupidity rules and life is ended. Get another tattoo if you can.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Root66

Quote from: HawgFan70 on June 26, 2013, 01:53:42 pm
I can see you don't wanna mess up in Boston the whole city is recorded on surveillance cameras.

As it should be.  More power to Boston, St. Louis and any other city that is utilizing those cameras for that purpose. Terrific use of the technology.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: hoglady on June 26, 2013, 06:22:48 pm
If guilty - then Hernandez has to be one of the dumbest murderer's ever put on this earth.
I said that at the beginning of this thread and smalls blasted me for it. Seems like it's a consensus now that AH was incredibly stupid.

Root66

Quote from: hoglady on June 26, 2013, 06:22:48 pm

What makes you say that? Just because he destroyed the surveillance and security system inside his house? Or smashed his own cell phone to smithereens? What makes you say that? ;)

SouthSide Johnny

SouthSide Johnny

Quote from: Clay (helmuthjr21) C on June 26, 2013, 04:55:00 pm
Don't say that around SSJ, he'll tell u that what Matt Jones did was no different.

Your a special kind of stupid aren't you? that's NOT what I said or implied..

I even broke it down for you post by post and You still don't comprehend it....

hoglady

Quote from: Root66 on June 26, 2013, 07:12:44 pm
What makes you say that? Just because he destroyed the surveillance and security system inside his house? Or smashed his own cell phone to smithereens? What makes you say that? ;)

Well let's see.
His own security system has video of him leaving his house with a gun and coming in shortly after the murder occurred with a gun plus an associate of his is also carrying a gun.
There is supposedly video of him pulling into the lot and getting out of the car where the murder happened. Not sure whether the murder itself is on video or how many of the people in the car are on the video.
Tire tracks match the rental car / shell casing left in his rental car matches those at scene.
The victim texted his sister a few minutes before the murder letting her know who he was with (must have been scared something was going to happen)
Angry text messages between these 2 prior to the murder.
Text messages from Hernandez asking the 2 accomplices with him to come back to Mass.

Does all that sound smart to you?

BJOhog

Hooch

Man, good thing the Pats have 2 QB's that should be playing TE!

;D

BrokenArrowHogs

Quote from: SwazyHog on June 26, 2013, 06:15:43 pm
THUG LIFE

Wow.  A picture is worth 1,000 words. 

Very tragic for the young man's family who was killed. 

Mike Irwin

He saw this movie and his life was never the same.

[attachment deleted by admin]

southeasthog

Quote from: hoglady on June 26, 2013, 07:21:52 pm
Well let's see.
His own security system has video of him leaving his house with a gun and coming in shortly after the murder occurred with a gun plus an associate of his is also carrying a gun.
There is supposedly video of him pulling into the lot and getting out of the car where the murder happened. Not sure whether the murder itself is on video or how many of the people in the car are on the video.
Tire tracks match the rental car / shell casing left in his rental car matches those at scene.
The victim texted his sister a few minutes before the murder letting her know who he was with (must have been scared something was going to happen)
Text messages from Hernandez asking the 2 accomplices with him to come back to Mass.

You do know what the winking icon in Roots post means don't ya?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Hooch on June 26, 2013, 07:40:35 pm
Man, good thing the Pats have 2 QB's that should be playing TE!

;D
So the Pats have obviously spoken to Hooter about the idea he originally "floated" concerning recruiting Mallett as a TE? Now THAT'S a stoke of genius on their part!!!!!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Ain't nobody going to make me 40million dollars worth of mad to make me do some stupid darn like he's done. Just a straight up freaking retard.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

A.Ziffle

Quote from: BJOhog on June 26, 2013, 05:16:56 pm
i wonder if that ole boy will be a tight end in the pen

Bravo BJOhog, Bravo!

Only one fumble in his professional career, so he shouldn't have too much trouble hanging on to the soap.

Root66

Quote from: hoglady on June 26, 2013, 07:21:52 pm
Well let's see.

Add all that to the destruction of his own abode, phone and security system and we got ourselves a murderer. And me and you didn't even need the services of Columbo. ;)

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 26, 2013, 07:06:19 pm
23 yrs old. $40 million contract. Life set. But wait, stupidity rules and life is ended. Get another tattoo if you can.

What the hell do tattoos have to do with anything?

sickboy

Quote from: BeoPig™ on June 26, 2013, 04:23:21 pm
According to initial reports, he left the house with a gun after returning home from a night out, in which he had become pissed at the guy that was shot.  That sounds more premeditated than not.

Yeah, after reading more after the news started to come out, it sure does.

hoglady

Quote from: southeasthog on June 26, 2013, 07:51:30 pm
You do know what the winking icon in Roots post means don't ya?

Noticed that AFTER I had responded.
Figured I'd leave it up anyway.

sickboy

Quote from: WILL CLINTON on June 26, 2013, 08:41:18 pm
What the hell do tattoos have to do with anything?

Nothing really. But that's culture. If you have tattoos and you act like an idiot...then people will call you on it and generalize about tattoos. If you have tattoos and are actually smart, driven and articulate, then people will ignore the tattoos all together.

At least that's been my experience as a guy who's educated, has a good job and has a full sleeve. Nobody cares at all.

If you don't give people a reason to question your judgement in general, then nobody's going to question your judgement on what you choose to do with your body.

BJOhog

you boys amase me yall are all heads and tail above me in paint you can see my work in the perfume thread i dont know how all yall do those pics

Root66

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on June 26, 2013, 08:10:36 pm
Ain't nobody going to make me 40million dollars worth of mad to make me do some stupid darn like he's done. Just a straight up freaking retard.

Best post in the thread.

LZH

Quote from: SwazyHog on June 26, 2013, 06:15:43 pm
THUG LIFE

Why do people do this nowadays?  Post on the internet a pic of your boobs, your butt, your lips all puckered up, your gangster tats, a roll of money in your hand, your abs, etc.  Do young people not have any shame or even get embarrassed anymore?  I'd be mortified if a pic of me like this ever got out.  He looks like a total @#$%^&* moron.  "Look at me, I need attention even if I'm embarrassing myself".

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: sickboy1138.2 on June 26, 2013, 09:02:21 pm
Nothing really. But that's culture. If you have tattoos and you act like an idiot...then people will call you on it and generalize about tattoos. If you have tattoos and are actually smart, driven and articulate, then people will ignore the tattoos all together.

At least that's been my experience as a guy who's educated, has a good job and has a full sleeve. Nobody cares at all.

If you don't give people a reason to question your judgement in general, then nobody's going to question your judgement on what you choose to do with your body.

I just get offended about it easily. Being in the industry, I take it a little more personal than other people. I knew that if I was going to get tattooed up, I had to do more than other people not tattooed to destroy that stereotype. I love the looks I get when I'm out with my family, but the reason I love it is even though I have over 45 hours of tattooing on me, I've never been arrested, am not a thug, have a 4.0 GPA, and am halfway to getting my BA in Accounting. Blows that stereotype out of the water.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

When you get ahold of the kind of money he had at his grasp, you have to move on from those so called friends that bring you down or around situations like this. In other words you ain't gotta go home, but you sure gotta get the hell outta here.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

ThePigFundamental

Quote from: LedZepHog on June 26, 2013, 09:09:13 pm
Why do people do this nowadays?  Post on the internet a pic of your boobs, your butt, your lips all puckered up, your gangster tats, a roll of money in your hand, your abs, etc.  Do young people not have any shame or even get embarrassed anymore?  I'd be mortified if a pic of me like this ever got out.  He looks like a total @#$%^&* moron.  "Look at me, I need attention even if I'm embarrassing myself".

...says the guy embarrassing himself daily via message board.