Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Morris on ESPNU Radio Today: 4:30 Central

Started by 31to6, December 18, 2017, 04:11:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

31to6

For those of you who have Sirius, Coach Morris is going to be on Mark Packer's show in ESPNU Radio today at 4:30 (in about 20 minutes...)

HF#1

Quote from: 31to6 on December 18, 2017, 04:11:24 pm
For those of you who have Sirius, Coach Morris is going to be on Mark Packer's show in ESPNU Radio today at 4:30 (in about 20 minutes...)

Seems like a legit excuse to leave work now. Thanks!
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

SamBuckhart

Heard him on Bo at ESPN 104.3   Hope red buill aint de debil. I drink coffee, so I got no opinion. Wooo Pig! Bo tried to get him to say DC would be Chevis. CCM no comment until after bowls over.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

WaltonCollege

NuttinItUp

31to6

Quote from: WaltonCollege on December 18, 2017, 07:04:48 pm
What else he say? Any substantive?
Biggest news so far: The "Pork Chopper" is in the lead for the name of the helicopter.

Other than that, pretty much what we already know. Recruiting. Recruit Texas. Thinks a lot of kids will wait until February to sign (not sure I agree, but it would be good for us since we don't have defensive staff in place).

Packer was very complimentary, but then he is always nice to guests. (Note: Packer is a Clemson guy and he was in local broadcasting there while CCM was with the Tigers, so they clearly know each other pretty well.)

SultanofSwine

Should call the chopper The Hog. When in use, we be flyin high on The Hog.

LZH

Quote from: WaltonCollege on December 18, 2017, 07:04:48 pm
What else he say? Any substantive?

English, man, English.

And, he sounds like he gets it.