Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cole Kelly

Started by Hawgphat, December 07, 2017, 06:17:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Porker

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 19, 2017, 07:37:30 pm
I agree, with bohanon out of the picture.  Kelly seems to be the most likely candidate.

Bohanon was never ever going to start next year, or the year after, or the year after that one.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Peter Porker on December 19, 2017, 07:39:23 pm
Bohanon was never ever going to start next year, or the year after, or the year after that one.
okay nostradumas.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Peter Porker

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 19, 2017, 07:41:11 pm
okay nostradumas.

By the way, it's Kelley. You should know how to spell the last name of your favorite team's quarterback.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Peter Porker on December 19, 2017, 07:46:49 pm
By the way, it's Kelley. You should know how to spell the last name of your favorite team's quarterback.
you my friend are a prophet and a scholar.
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

LZH

Peter Porker

PorkSoda

Quote from: Peter Porker on December 19, 2017, 08:41:58 pm
By the way you did the same thing.
well, saying Kelley seems like a likely candidate is not exactly a bold prediction as opposed to stating that Bohanon will not ever start a game.