Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 Minutes left why not try a couple of runs!!

Started by PigDaddyKane, November 24, 2006, 05:18:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigDaddyKane

Why did we not try a couple of runs on that last drive.  The clock stops with a first down.  With  McFadden and Jones we had chances to pick them up on the ground.  I just don't understand.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

Hawgfan23

Why didnt we try some sweeps to the outside and try to get out of bounds.  the sweeps were working all day long. 
National Championship, 6 Final Fours, 9 Elite Eights, 14 Sweet Sixteen Appearances, 27 NCAA Bids, 93 First Team All-Conferences Selections -- 31 Conference Titles.

Tradition Speaks for Itself.

DezNuttstehsuq

Quote from: PigDaddyKane on November 24, 2006, 05:18:15 pm
Why did we not try a couple of runs on that last drive.  The clock stops with a first down.  With  McFadden and Jones we had chances to pick them up on the ground.  I just don't understand.

Cuz our HC hamstrings the OC at important times and tries to take over... additionally hes an absolute idiot.  That clear it up for ya

dinner roll

Because you had 72 yards to go and no timeouts?

missippihog

Quote from: DezNuttstehsuq on November 24, 2006, 06:13:16 pm

Cuz our HC hamstrings the OC at important times and tries to take over... additionally hes an absolute idiot.  That clear it up for ya

Yea and our HC loves to throw the ball right?