Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Peyton Ausley (PWO WR) commit

Started by bighog2255, February 06, 2018, 10:51:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

liljo

Welcome aboard, Peyton! Here's wishing you an outstanding college career! Thanks for choosing Arkansas.
WPS!
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

Mike_e

Good deal.

Looks like he can catch the hard ones too.  Not too fast it seems but moving the sticks is a good thing as well.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

RaisinHog

We just offered one he hasn't committed yet ??

RaisinHog

Quote from: RaisinHog on February 06, 2018, 05:35:12 pm
We just offered one he hasn't committed yet ??

Disregard .... Saw his tweet .. welcome aboard !

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Mike_e on February 06, 2018, 05:08:27 pm
Good deal.

Looks like he can catch the hard ones too.  Not too fast it seems but moving the sticks is a good thing as well.

He's gotta at least be a 4.6... The good thing is he moves well. This kid may end up winning his way onto the field. Gotta love a PWO like this. All upside.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

SamBuckhart

Welcome to Peyton Ausley. Best wishes. Woo Pig Sooie!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Arkamedes

Welcome to your new family, Peyton! And we ARE family! We love our Razorbacks! WooPig!!
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to Razorback Nation Mr. Peyton Ausley.

" GO HOGS "

Flrazrback

Hogindasticks

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Welcome aboard Peyton.!!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hog N Bama

Tejano Jawg

The video wasn't too informative...just a few random clips stitched together.

But I like Peyton...6-3, 175. What if he grows an inch? I looked around and found some box scores and highlights. There were several games he had 10+ catches for 100+ yards. He averaged 6 catches and about a TD per game. Good vision and concentration, made catches with the DB totally covering him up.

This is the type of kid it's great to have on board—coming from a good high school in Austin, having a great experience on campus, clearly skilled. Who knows where he goes?...at worst, he contributes on the practice squad his first few years. At best, he may develop into a serious player. At WR, there are many factors in play...blazing speed is not the only one. Not to compare him to Robert Farrell (who was 6-4 and had NO speed), but he was one of the best Arkansas receivers I ever saw play.

Excited to have him.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork