Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas high school Class of 2019

Started by Grizzlyfan, February 02, 2018, 11:42:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzlyfan

Everybody wants Henry, Burks, and Thomas.

If you are hoping to get 8 players total out of Arkansas for the class of 2019, who makes up your "next 5"?

ricepig

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: ricepig on February 02, 2018, 11:44:01 am
Wilkins, Jackson, ......, .......,
Absolutely on Wilkins.  6-7 lots of room for a lot of muscle on that dude.

With my Fort Smith Northside allegiance I'm going to put Deuce Wise in that list.  Incredible athlete.

outlawhogeywells

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on February 02, 2018, 11:45:41 am
Absolutely on Wilkins.  6-7 lots of room for a lot of muscle on that dude.

With my Fort Smith Northside allegiance I'm going to put Deuce Wise in that list.  Incredible athlete.
would be great to get that Grizzly pipeline going again.  I still hate that Ark didn't make a better effort on the DB that went to ou

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

redleg

1. TE Hudson Henry, Pulaski Academy
2. WR Treylon Burks, Warren
3. OL Darius Thomas, Jonesboro
4. OL Stacey Wilkins, Camden Fariview
5. WR Jadon Jackson, Bentonville West
6. RB Derrick Wise, FS Northside
7. DE Zach Williams, LR Robinson
8. LB Darin Davenport, FS Southside

1 thru 4 have offers from the Hogs, 5 will probably get one sooner rather than later, 6 could earn one at camps and this fall, while 7 and 8 might be a stretch.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

ricepig

February 02, 2018, 01:17:24 pm #7 Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 01:30:55 pm by ricepig
Quote from: redleg on February 02, 2018, 01:11:28 pm

1 thru 4 have offers from the Hogs, 5 will probably get one sooner rather than later, 6 could earn one at camps and this fall, while 7 and 8 might be a stretch.

Jackson had an offer from the old staff, I can't remember if the new staff has offered or not.

Edit: he does have an offer from the new staff.

Grizzlyfan

It's a shame not a true defensive tackle in this otherwise pretty good class.

#1 STUNNA

Miller from Warren needs a serious look

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Got this list off of another site. I googled it, and it's pretty comprehensive. I am a little surprised there's no one from Watson Chapel or White Hall out of the Pine Bluff area.

http://www.arkansasnextlevel.com/ar-next-level-2019-watch-list/
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ricepig

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 02, 2018, 02:14:35 pm
Got this list off of another site. I googled it, and it's pretty comprehensive. I am a little surprised there's no one from Watson Chapel or White Hall out of the Pine Bluff area.

http://www.arkansasnextlevel.com/ar-next-level-2019-watch-list/

Why are you surprised?

HogFoo

Jadon Jackson WR was a commit already.  I'm sure Morris will keep him since he was a top 30 in America WR! Now if we can just get Burks, that'd be awesome.  Need that DL kid that's a top  7 in America.  Can't think I his name.  But the 19 class has a lot of instant kids who are very highly rated.  If we can keep all those guys in state, that's an EXCELLENT start!  I think we will.  When Burks sees Morris offense, he'll gladly hop on board the Hogtrain! 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

PintailKiller

Quote from: redleg on February 02, 2018, 01:11:28 pm

Williams will get his offer.  He will preform well at camps this summer and blow up a little more than he already has.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ricepig on February 02, 2018, 02:23:52 pm
Why are you surprised?
I figured between those two that you'd see at least one D1 athlete...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ricepig

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 02, 2018, 04:15:33 pm
I figured between those two that you'd see at least one D1 athlete...

I'm not so sure how many of those are really D1 athletes.

ricepig

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on February 02, 2018, 01:29:03 pm
It's a shame not a true defensive tackle in this otherwise pretty good class.

Kevin Pointer from Jonesboro is getting some looks, I think his height, 6', will keep the P5's away. Outside of his height, he has everything you want in a DT.

LA Football fan

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on February 02, 2018, 01:48:22 pm
Miller from Warren needs a serious look

I believe he will.  Don't know if  he has attended any camps but if he does this spring his offer sheet should be impressive.  His ACL injury held him back his sophomore year and I believe some his junior  year.   This year it should be completely healed and strong enough for him to show his god given ability.  He already has the size and speed you look  for in d lineman.   Keep hitting the weights and work on agility and technique and he  has  the opportunity to open some big doors for himself.   Would like to see him improve his motor a little but  when he gives full effort he is almost impossible to block one on  one.