Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When is Dorian Gerald expected to be on the hill today?

Started by Virgil, January 31, 2018, 10:01:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

King Kong

Quote from: Smashmouth2004 on February 01, 2018, 01:08:37 pm
The day after he visits us, he's having breakfast with A&M coaches! I think we're a long shot!

Read more post less

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: imtad16 on January 31, 2018, 11:24:31 pm
It could be argued a good host will let a 4 star player that is officially visiting beat him in Madden.
indeed it could. i thought the same thing.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Next1_04

HawgSZN

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2019, 01:13:05 pm
Damn. you say his name he pops up.  This guy is legend status

AugustaHog

Quote from: HawgSZN on February 01, 2018, 03:21:18 pm
Always loving the anthracite
Players seem to love it.  It's not my cup of tea, but I don't rightly care if it helps to attract players or helps to get them excited about a game.  As long as there's still a running hog on the side of the helmet, I'll be rooting for them.

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: HawgSZN on February 01, 2018, 03:21:18 pm
Always loving the anthracite

It looks awesome and almost every single recruit prefers it.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Warrior Way 22

This would definitely be a game changer....would probably start immediately. Sosa and Gerald on opposite ends would be fun to watch for sure!
"Warriors should suffer their pain silently."

outlawhogeywells

Quote from: Warrior Way 22 on February 02, 2018, 11:03:55 am
This would definitely be a game changer....would probably start immediately. Sosa and Gerald on opposite ends would be fun to watch for sure!
throw in Emmett Gooden and that would be a very salty front

WoooPigSooieShane

He just changed his Twitter profile pic to him in a UF uni. I'd probably say he's likely a Gator. But unless he commits when he gets home, a lot can change from now until Wednesday.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: WoooPigSooieShane on February 03, 2018, 09:06:42 pm
He just changed his Twitter profile pic to him in a UF uni. I'd probably say he's likely a Gator. But unless he commits when he gets home, a lot can change from now until Wednesday.
I noticed that as well. I felt before his visit here that he would be a gator. But anything can happen, we will know soon enough

imtad16

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on February 03, 2018, 09:25:35 pm
I noticed that as well. I felt before his visit here that he would be a gator. But anything can happen, we will know soon enough

Looks like a pretty good sign for Florida. He hasn't put a profile pic with him in any other teams uni until now. Unless he is trying to troll everyone it looks good for them. I would be okay with Caleb Okechukwu though too if we were to end up with him instead. I was surprised to see he was a Under Armour All American.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: imtad16 on February 03, 2018, 10:39:11 pm
Looks like a pretty good sign for Florida. He hasn't put a profile pic with him in any other teams uni until now. Unless he is trying to troll everyone it looks good for them. I would be okay with Caleb Okechukwu though too if we were to end up with him instead. I was surprised to see he was a Under Armour All American.
I think Caleb is a underrated DE/LB. Think he can really blossom into something special. Caldwell and Chavis can get him to his full potential. Gerald is ready now to start, but I think Calebs ceiling is higher.

WoooPigSooieShane

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on February 03, 2018, 10:50:24 pm
I think Caleb is a underrated DE/LB. Think he can really blossom into something special. Caldwell and Chavis can get him to his full potential. Gerald is ready now to start, but I think Calebs ceiling is higher.

I really liked his interview with RD. He apparently lost his Mom at a young age, so he had to mature quick. Always a plus if we can combine talent with character.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: WoooPigSooieShane on February 03, 2018, 11:48:53 pm
I really liked his interview with RD. He apparently lost his Mom at a young age, so he had to mature quick. Always a plus if we can combine talent with character.

Can't imagine losing a parent as a teenager. You can either sink or swim and he pushed through.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Warrior Way 22 on February 02, 2018, 11:03:55 am
You think maybe Bell, Taylor, Richardson might have something to say about that?

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on February 02, 2018, 12:08:31 pm
throw in Emmett Gooden and that would be a very salty front
With the change in defense missing on Gooden is not going to hurt as much, we have some good DTs we don't have any good 3-4 NTs