Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LB Andrew Parker tells why he's a Hog, where he stands with A&M visit

Started by Richard Davenport, January 25, 2018, 10:35:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock1

I dont think A&M is the one to watch with him. Auburn is really knocking down his door down right now and Texas is trying to set up a mid week visit.

Hopefully Ark can hold them off and remind him they were the first to offer.

imtad16

Quote from: Rock1 on January 26, 2018, 02:44:18 pm
I dont think A&M is the one to watch with him. Auburn is really knocking down his door down right now and Texas is trying to set up a mid week visit.

Hopefully Ark can hold them off and remind him they were the first to offer.

Here is what I like going down the stretch in the recruiting battle to keep Andrew Parker against Auburn. They don't have any players on their current roster or in their recruiting class from Louisiana. We have 11 returning, Texas has 5 returning, and Texas A&M has 7 returning from Louisiana. So, we have a pretty comfortable familiar Louisiana culture on our team along a couple others that visited with him that could signing. A&M doesn't have any current Louisiana players in their class and Texas has 1. So, I would say we definitely have more of the home away from home feel in our locker room among the finalist.

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/aub-m-footbl-mtt.html

http://texassports.com/roster.aspx?path=football

http://12thman.com/roster.aspx?roster=150&path=football

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/sport/m-footbl/roster/

WOOPIGDOOIE

The kid is blowing up late with offers. Kid seams to be a steal, i hope he sticks to his commitment

imtad16

billmontgomery10

Apparently he is taking a visit to Texas next weekend. That's the one you have to worry about, not A&M or Auburn.

aloha_kid

Quote from: billmontgomery10 on January 26, 2018, 05:04:18 pm
Apparently he is taking a visit to Texas next weekend. That's the one you have to worry about, not A&M or Auburn.

He did mention Aubum didn't make a scholarship offer.  He didn't rule them out, only that they didn't make an offer.  Didn't sound solid ... 60% isn't a hard commit.  I suppose we'll see come signing day.

imtad16

Quote from: aloha_kid on January 26, 2018, 05:19:44 pm
He did mention Aubum didn't make a scholarship offer.  He didn't rule them out, only that they didn't make an offer.  Didn't sound solid ... 60% isn't a hard commit.  I suppose we'll see come signing day.

The way I heard that is that he gives a visit to A&M a 60% chance of happening.

aloha_kid

Quote from: imtad16 on January 26, 2018, 05:35:26 pm
The way I heard that is that he gives a visit to A&M a 60% chance of happening.

Cool, wouldn't be the first time I heard something incorrectly ;)

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Cargill A. BullHog

I dont follow a whole lot of football recruiting, but I looked up this young man and I want him to be a Razorback.  A full size LB'er who can run.  We need this
I love my Razorbacks, Coach A, Coach M, Coach VH and all the players and fans.

kp72204

Whooooo (Ric Flair voice)!!!! Can we hold on to him! Recruiting is exciting again

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: kp72204 on January 29, 2018, 09:22:59 pm
Whooooo (Ric Flair voice)!!!! Can we hold on to him! Recruiting is exciting again

Apparently, 3 of the coaches went to church with him last night. We sure are trying

buldozer

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 29, 2018, 09:31:11 pm
Apparently, 3 of the coaches went to church with him last night. We sure are trying
I know its early but this staff looks to be working about 10 times harder than the last staff did to land their targets.

hawgmasta

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 29, 2018, 09:31:11 pm

And you know momma loves the boys in church. Cmon Andrew stay with the hogs!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HogginUp

Quote from: buldozer on January 30, 2018, 12:03:49 am
I know its early but this staff looks to be working about 10 times harder than the last staff did to land their targets.
I spoke to one of the Assistants on Saturday. He said in the previous 6 days, he had been on 11 different airplanes and in 8 different rental cars. That's incredible. I meant to ask how many different States of travel that included.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: buldozer on January 30, 2018, 12:03:49 am
Well virtually any kid we offer but end up losing for whatever reason(s) I can promise it WON'T be because this staff didn't give it everything they had. In the end that's all anyone can honestly expect.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: HogginUp on January 30, 2018, 08:43:02 am
I spoke to one of the Assistants on Saturday. He said in the previous 6 days, he had been on 11 different airplanes and in 8 different rental cars. That's incredible. I meant to ask how many different States of travel that included.

Sounds about right.

Depending on travel plans, rural or urban, a coach can usually visit 2-3 schools in rural areas and 4-7 in an urban area. You can add one or two here or there.

Virgil

It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

CallThoseHawgs

Canceled the A&M visit and moved the Texas visit from midweek to this weekend.

Virgil

Quote from: CallThoseHawgs on January 30, 2018, 12:44:47 pm

This probably isn't a good thing I'd think.  Hopefully he's just taking advantage of a free trip but not likely.
It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

010HogFan

Hope I'm wrong but I don't feel warm and fuzzy about us keeping this guy with all this new attention he is getting. He seems to be enjoying the process.

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

King Kong

Quote from: 010HogFan on January 30, 2018, 02:00:39 pm
Hope I'm wrong but I don't feel warm and fuzzy about us keeping this guy with all this new attention he is getting. He seems to be enjoying the process.

Less than a month ago his best offer was Houston Baptist. Now he has offers from Arkansas, Texas, TCU and A&M. Heck may even add an Auburn offer.

I'd enjoy the process also

hobhog

Quote from: CallThoseHawgs on January 30, 2018, 12:44:47 pm

Danny West said on the Buzz he thinks he goes Longhorn....spit.