Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Allen & Dan Enos a Hit on Bielema's Radio Show

Started by Mike Irwin, August 27, 2015, 09:43:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Svrdhd

Thanks for this , Mike.
Vids like this provide a lot of background color and let's us see who these guys are, particularly when living outside Arkansas with no Razorback news coverage.
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

Hog N Bama

Is this broadcasted on 99.5 THE HOG SPORTS NETWORK? If so what time and is it on Thurs nights now instead of Wed as before?

Mike Irwin

Quote from: Hog N Bama on August 28, 2015, 03:13:32 pm
Is this broadcasted on 99.5 THE HOG SPORTS NETWORK? If so what time and is it on Thurs nights now instead of Wed as before?
Yes. Thursdays 7-8pm

chitwnhog

I had to turn my monitor off and just listen. Who allowed the annoying kid and his clueless father to sit behind them?

PonderinHog

Quote from: DawgTownHog on August 29, 2015, 02:53:13 am
I had to turn my monitor off and just listen. Who allowed the annoying kid and his clueless father to sit behind them?
No kidding.

HawgLife4Eva

nwahogfan1

Mike Irwin

Quote from: DawgTownHog on August 29, 2015, 02:53:13 am
How is the father clueless? They were there before our camera was. Because the place was crowded there was no way to move the camera to take them out of the shot. The father had no way of knowing that his son was visible in the shot. As for the kid he's clearly having a hard time sitting still which if you have kids or grandkids that age is not all that unusual.

Cinco de Hogo

Mike Irwin

Enos looks like he could still be playing for sure.

Coach Obvious