Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clint on Finebaum now

Started by HaskellHog83, February 24, 2015, 02:19:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HaskellHog83

Hog Nutt

Eastwood? I hope they talk about either "The Good, the bad, and the ugly" and/or "Unforgiven".

HaskellHog83

Stoerner. Never home during the day, and just happened to flip over to it. A lot of Hog talk.

Uncommon

Quote from: HaskellHog83 on February 24, 2015, 02:31:12 pm
Stoerner. Never home during the day, and just happened to flip over to it. A lot of Hog talk.
Football?  Basketball?  Both?

Hog Nutt

Quote from: HaskellHog83 on February 24, 2015, 02:31:12 pm

Pig stys, bacon, pork chops?

HaskellHog83

Quote from: Uncommon on February 24, 2015, 02:32:04 pm
Football?  Basketball?  Both?
Football with him, and trying to get him to explain why Hog fans are so passionate. He did a good job. Basketball talk coming up.

Hog Nutt

Quote from: HaskellHog83 on February 24, 2015, 02:36:22 pm
Football with him, and trying to get him to explain why Hog fans are so passionate. He did a good job. Basketball talk coming up.

Did the "fumble" come up?

Hoggish1

Clint did a great job.  Should have been on there longer.

Hoggish1

Tusks

Why are hog fans so passionate......really......really.........I guess unless you live in double wides and come from a state that has produced NOTHING positive to the country ever..........well nothing except Muscle Shoals.......you can't be passionate?

Hey bama, I know its history but what was your all time ranking during the 60's?  Guess what it was BELOW the hogs.

why are hog fans so passionate........burns may arse to ask that.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

HogFoo

Quote from: Hog Nutt on February 24, 2015, 02:29:12 pm
Eastwood? I hope they talk about either "The Good, the bad, and the ugly" and/or "Unforgiven".
hope they ask why clint's move American sniper got the snub at the Oscars. And why Bradley cooper didn't win for best actor.  Of course it would have been cool had clint pulled a kanye west and grabbed the mic from the guy who won and went off on a rant about the punks and feeling lucky. haha
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

all4hawgs

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Sed76

Man I hope we curb stomp them at their place this year.  :razorback:

NVRyield

Quote from: Sed76 on February 24, 2015, 05:26:02 pm

I was there in 98 after a long drive.  The drive back was much longer.  Here's to 3" of freezing rain over his truck.  I'll loan him a credit card, or my Neyland Stadium game ticket to scrape with... :razorback:

PORKULATOR

Its an hour and forty minutes from me, I'll be in Knoxville for the game this fall. I've never been to an away game before.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HogFoo

Quote from: all4hawgs on February 24, 2015, 03:54:10 pm
I still hate the tenn and always will

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/235959-legend-tennessee-football-finebaum.html
yes since UT has sucked so bad in recent years. I had almost forgot why I hated them so much. Now I have a renewed interest in hating them.  Thanks for the reminder.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

hawg1221

For the most part, Finebaum was really being nice to hog fans today.

LRRandy

Quote from: tusked on February 24, 2015, 03:02:38 pm

Hey bama, I know its history but what was your all time ranking during the 60's?  Guess what it was BELOW the hogs.

50 years ago. That's the keystone to your argument. Yikes.
This is fun, isn't it.

rlamb

I watch Finebaum a couple of times. I think he been fair to the Hogs.

TNhawgfan

I've lived in Knoxville for a while and have been to many hog games at neyland...still waiting to see the hogs win there. Closest one was the 2002 6 ot game. Sure hope I get to witness a win next season
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Paul

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 24, 2015, 06:55:45 pm
Its an hour and forty minutes from me, I'll be in Knoxville for the game this fall. I've never been to an away game before.
I'll be there with a bunch of my Vol friends tailgating. 

Paul

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 25, 2015, 10:38:58 am
I've lived in Knoxville for a while and have been to many hog games at neyland...still waiting to see the hogs win there. Closest one was the 2002 6 ot game. Sure hope I get to witness a win next season
I was in a box & every Vol fan had given up when we lined up for that chippy FG.  It was a looong night after that!

Tusks

oh ok, then let's just bow down to bama and the hogs 'know their place'.

Quote from: LRRandy on February 24, 2015, 08:55:59 pm
50 years ago. That's the keystone to your argument. Yikes.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

vol_in_ar

Quote from: Sed76 on February 24, 2015, 05:26:02 pm

I hope you don't

vol_in_ar

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 24, 2015, 06:55:45 pm

Its a good game day experience, you should enjoy it

stop by the Blackhorse Pub and Brewery a few hours before kickoff for some good beer and food
it's about 3 miles west of campus on Kingston Pike

vol_in_ar

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 25, 2015, 10:38:58 am

congrats on living in God's Country

LRRandy

Quote from: tusked on February 25, 2015, 02:03:17 pm
oh ok, then let's just bow down to bama and the hogs 'know their place'.
not what I was saying. You seemed flabbergasted that anyone would question hog fans passion but only point to being better than Alabama for a few years 50 years ago. Rang hollow.
This is fun, isn't it.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: vol_in_ar on February 25, 2015, 02:15:41 pm
congrats on living in God's Country
Haha well I like Knoxville just fine, but I'm ready to win at neyland awfully bad
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol