Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KT Marks

Started by go hogues, February 23, 2015, 07:55:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

go hogues

Anyone know his status? I remember him being under the radar when he signed but that he was super pumped to be a Hog. Does he look to figure into the two deep this coming season?
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

PorkSoda

spring practice will answer some questions about who will contribute next season.  its pretty much a dead period until then.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

hoofer

under the radar as in no other offers? i don't have high hopes for him. can't have too many bodies on the DL though.

ZERO

Quote from: PorkSoda on February 23, 2015, 08:09:40 pm
spring practice will answer some questions about who will contribute next season.  its pretty much a dead period until then.

When does spring practice start again?
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: hoofer on February 23, 2015, 08:34:41 pm
under the radar as in no other offers? i don't have high hopes for him. can't have too many bodies on the DL though.

For the record, He had many other offers, just no other major ones