Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Enos

Started by ricepig, February 18, 2015, 03:59:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Mac

Quote from: goodguytex on February 19, 2015, 08:02:50 pm
One thing that really impressed me about Brandon Alllens progression was his much better ball control last season. I was aggravated and frustrated often at all the times Allen would fumble or throw an interception at the worst possible time. During the 2013 season. His judgement and maturity improved tremendously last season. Hopefully with more weapons to work with he will be able to help make the offense even more potent.

he did improve in his progressions but a healed shoulder also should be credited with his lack of interceptions
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Lake City Hog

I'm excited to "maybe" have the OC/QB coach on the sidelines to be able to work with not only the QB, but the whole offense. Guys, can come off the field and tell him what they are seeing. With Lunney in the box we will have a 3rd set of QB eyes to see the field.

I would just about bet that Enos has set routes for the receivers to run, not "read" routes that require the receiver and the QB to read the defense the same way. Make the defense read what we are doing and MAKE them react.

I am truly PUMPED!