Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Number of Current Razorback Foundation Members by LEVEL

Started by GTOWNHOG, February 04, 2015, 05:03:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GTOWNHOG

Current Razorback Foundation Members (as of 12/31/14)
The Razorback Foundation has a total of 12,227 members.

Broyles-Matthews Platinum - 90         Minimum Donation $20,000
Broyles-Matthews Gold - 269             Minimum Donation $10,000
Broyles-Matthews Silver - 885           Minimum Donation    $5,000
Super Hog - 691                               Minimum Donation    $3,000
Wild Hog - 1,117                              Minimum Donation    $2,000
Tush Hog - 2,604                              Minimum Donation    $1,000
Big Hog - 2,213                                Minimum Donation       $500
Big Red - 3212                                 Minimum Donation       $100
Razorback - 1064                             Minimum Donation          $50
Young Alumni - 82

It's not hard to see why the Texas Bowl ticket allotments were gone so fast....... :razorback: :razorback:
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

popcornhog

We moved up from Tush to Wild Hog last year and it made a big difference, but we are still behind A LOT of people. That's a good thing though. WPS
WPS

mizzouman

I would have thought there would be more members in total. 

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: mizzouman on February 05, 2015, 07:37:58 am

Oddly enough, I agree with you for once. So did I.

(Waiting to get hit by a mack truck while sitting behind my desk)
This is my non-signature signature.

Reservoir Hogs

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on February 05, 2015, 07:39:50 am
Oddly enough, I agree with you for once. So did I.

(Waiting to get hit by a mack truck while sitting behind my desk)
you gotta think if each member buys on average 4 tickets then that is 49k tix right there

BorderPatrol

Quote from: Reservoir Hogs on February 05, 2015, 07:46:39 am
you gotta think if each member buys on average 4 tickets then that is 49k tix right there

Yep, this is members, not tickets.....and 4 tickets may be on the low side of the average.

bp

longbore

Football may not be first priority with all foundation members.

Tim Harris

Even if you add up that each person is giving the minimum for their level that is still a good chunk of money.

moehog

"There is no hope for the satisfied man."

mizzouman

Quote from: Tim Harris on February 05, 2015, 08:05:30 am
Even if you add up that each person is giving the minimum for their level that is still a good chunk of money.
Right, it it is a big chunk.  Just thought there would be more in the lower ranges, the $500 range, give or take.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Wooderson

I know the big money boosters make this program go, but I really think that there needs to be a bigger push to raise the number of small donations.  Build a cheap memorial to recognize the common fan.  Something where all that give at a small level are recognized on an electronic screen where folks can feel like they are part of the program.

Recently a family member went through some medical issues and it was amazing what can be done when a large number of folks give a little. 

That Razorback level at 1000 is shocking.  Raise that to 20,000 and that makes a small but noticeable difference.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Wooderson on February 05, 2015, 08:28:50 am
I know the big money boosters make this program go, but I really think that there needs to be a bigger push to raise the number of small donations.  Build a cheap memorial to recognize the common fan.  Something where all that give at a small level are recognized on an electronic screen where folks can feel like they are part of the program.

Recently a family member went through some medical issues and it was amazing what can be done when a large number of folks give a little. 

That Razorback level at 1000 is shocking.  Raise that to 20,000 and that makes a small but noticeable difference.

Yep just look at the Fundme webpage or on Facebook and there plenty of money when you get enough 20 dollar donations.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

mizzouman

I have never seen a Razorback game day program, but do they list the members names in there?

The_Iceman

Quote from: mizzouman on February 05, 2015, 09:55:54 am
I have never seen a Razorback game day program, but do they list the members names in there?

The last one I looked at, yes it did.

Bkhardicars

These folks, the Jerry Jones', and regular folks just buying tickets they can afford will help us keep up in the arms race of facilities and salaries. Wish I could be of ore help.

Tim Harris

Quote from: mizzouman on February 05, 2015, 08:25:26 am
Right, it it is a big chunk.  Just thought there would be more in the lower ranges, the $500 range, give or take.  Maybe I'm wrong.

No I agree.  The lowest one is only $50.  Pretty much every hog fan can afford that.

popcornhog

I agree. Get people involved at the $50/year or even $5/year level and make them feel like "a part of the program." Then it's more than just the revenue from those new small donors. It's about building relationships. And it makes it more likely that those folks will eventually donate more if and when they can.
WPS

trippigs

Interesting information....thanks for posting. There is a slot for everyone who wants to donate.

WorfHog

February 05, 2015, 11:57:30 am #18 Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:13:20 pm by WorfHog
Quote from: popcornhog on February 05, 2015, 11:10:19 am
I agree. Get people involved at the $50/year or even $5/year level and make them feel like "a part of the program." Then it's more than just the revenue from those new small donors. It's about building relationships. And it makes it more likely that those folks will eventually donate more if and when they can.

I'd say put in a $5 to $25 level, it feels good to give and actually leads to more giving later on.

[attachment deleted by admin]

popcornhog

Quote from: WorfHog on February 05, 2015, 11:57:30 am
I'd say but in a $5 to $25 level, it feels good to give and actually leads to more giving later on.

Precisely.
WPS

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: mizzouman on February 05, 2015, 09:55:54 am

You can remain anonymous by request.

Tim Harris

I'd say put in a $5 to $25 level, it feels good to give and actually leads to more giving later on.

I actually thought there was a $25 level.

Wooderson

Only problem is $5-$25 may not cover what the foundation spends per contributor.

texas tush hog

vol_in_ar

arky37

Quote from: vol_in_ar on February 05, 2015, 08:24:49 pm
I like the red Jacket that comes with Broyles level

The jacket actually is no longer a benefit, and for the last few years it was black, sadly.

code red

I will always have my tickets in the SEZ.  I have had them since the jump....but, right now is the time to get in HOG FANS.....cause there are seats galore.  Hope this changes after next season.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Quote from: texas tush hog on February 05, 2015, 08:22:36 pm
I was not aware there was a $50.00 level.
There was a 0 level this year....just wait out the season ticket sells left over.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: code red on February 05, 2015, 08:36:04 pm
There was a 0 level this year....just wait out the season ticket sells left over.

Those tickets willl not be available much longer....  Hope you have fun outside...

hawgXi

Quote from: texas tush hog on February 05, 2015, 08:22:36 pm
I was not aware there was a $50.00 level.

iirc, the $50 foundation donation gets you:
1.  season ticket priority
2.  tax deduction
3.  razorback press guide (which is worth more than the 50 alone)
4.  inclusion on foundation mailing/eblast list of news updates

popcornhog

Quote from: Wooderson on February 05, 2015, 12:51:06 pm
Only problem is $5-$25 may not cover what the foundation spends per contributor.

That could easily be adjusted. For example, no press guides under $50, etc. but simply getting those folks' contact information has a very high value for the Foundation.
WPS

BroyledNutts

Quote from: longbore on February 05, 2015, 08:02:05 am
Football may not be first priority with all foundation members.

The wife and I are members, and we are exclusively Baseball ticket holders and contributors.

code red

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on February 05, 2015, 09:19:33 pm
Those tickets willl not be available much longer....  Hope you have fun outside...
I am a season ticket holder for over 15 yrs there dude????

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: code red on February 06, 2015, 03:20:41 pm
I am a season ticket holder for over 15 yrs there dude????

Glad to hear that!  2015 will mark my 41st consecutive year of being a season ticket holder.  I guess you were referrring to the singles that might be available after season ticket sales conclude.  As Bielema builds the program, I think it will be more difficult to get a ticket.  Not impossible, but more difficult.    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Porkbutt Gary

Quote from: mizzouman on February 05, 2015, 07:37:58 am

Yep, That means a lot of the "So Call Fans" don't give a nickel!   >:(
Once a  Razorback, Always a Razorback  ... Unless you're a Nutt!

Wooderson

Quote from: Porkbutt Gary on February 07, 2015, 02:41:00 pm
Yep, That means a lot of the "So Call Fans" don't give a nickel!   >:(

I wouldn't necessarily take that tone. I think in the hustle and bustle of life after putting money in your 401k, 529, and giving money to church/charities the Razorback foundation gets lost in the shuffle.  I think the average fan probably feels buying tickets is enough.  A lot of younger fans probably rely on what their parents give to provide them with access to tickets.

I also think the Foundation does not really put an emphasis on enlarging the number of common fans that donate. 

ricepig

Quote from: Wooderson on February 12, 2015, 12:33:30 pm
I wouldn't necessarily take that tone. I think in the hustle and bustle of life after putting money in your 401k, 529, and giving money to church/charities the Razorback foundation gets lost in the shuffle.  I think the average fan probably feels buying tickets is enough.  A lot of younger fans probably rely on what their parents give to provide them with access to tickets.

I also think the Foundation does not really put an emphasis on enlarging the number of common fans that donate. 

I don't know about that, they tweet/e-mail all the time about their $50 membership and it's benefits. I'd be willing to bet the average fan watches on TV, which is fine.

ricepig

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on February 12, 2015, 01:19:13 pm
Yet all these people with this much extra cash to make these donations can't find a way to put their arse in a seat on game day. Our football stadium and basketball arena are too big.

Pretty sure we sell more than 12,000 football tickets, maybe even that many basketball season tickets.

itshogsbaby

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on February 05, 2015, 09:19:33 pm

This just seems like a condescending attitude. -1

little pigee

Send in a dollar.  See if they send it back.  Start a movement.  Self-fulfillment can be your recognition.  You can do it!
It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: itshogsbaby on February 12, 2015, 02:12:20 pm

I think it was more of a get on the bandwagon while you can because it is going places attitude................ 
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

BorderPatrol

Quote from: itshogsbaby on February 12, 2015, 02:12:20 pm

You suck at message boards.

(btw....THAT, however true it may be, was a condescending attitude, but the post you quoted was anything but.)

bp

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on February 12, 2015, 03:09:41 pm
I think it was more of a get on the bandwagon while you can because it is going places attitude................ 

EXACTLY!!  The bandwagon hasn't been too crowded lately, but it will be going forward.  Make sure that you have a seat!!  :razorback: :razorback:

tophawg19

this was a good post . i had no idea there were lower levels that low. likely a lot of other fans didn't either . even the lower income families could afford that . hopefully they will do a 25 dollar level
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

popcornhog

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on February 12, 2015, 01:19:13 pm
Yet all these people with this much extra cash to make these donations can't find a way to put their arse in a seat on game day. Our football stadium and basketball arena are too big.

Some of us live out of state and simply can't get to every game unless we have a private jet.

I always try to make sure my tickets are used when I can't make it back to Arkansas. Many folks are in similar situations.
WPS

20hog11

Please excuse my cluelessness, but can someone explain how it all works? Say I want to donate $500 to the foundation. This means that I can get tickets in some of the 100 sections according to the chart on the foundation site: section 101, 107, 112 etc. How much will I have to pay for each game to get a seat in that section after I dontate $500? I've only boughten single game tickets in the past, so I don't quite understand how it all works.

http://www.razorbackfoundation.com/seating-and-parking/seat-improvements.aspx

ricepig

Quote from: 20hog11 on February 14, 2015, 04:55:20 pm
Please excuse my cluelessness, but can someone explain how it all works? Say I want to donate $500 to the foundation. This means that I can get tickets in some of the 100 sections according to the chart on the foundation site: section 101, 107, 112 etc. How much will I have to pay for each game to get a seat in that section after I dontate $500? I've only boughten single game tickets in the past, so I don't quite understand how it all works.

http://www.razorbackfoundation.com/seating-and-parking/seat-improvements.aspx

You have to meet the required minimum seat requirement for the section you want to be in. Of course, there have to be available seats in that section to purchase, most will be renewed by their current holders. Season tickets are $300 for most seats, besides club levels and red zones.

FANONTHEHILL

And if each of those 49K buy a hotdog and a drink it's another $95Million!😃
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

hogfanfromlr

They serve Pepsi so drink sales have probably gone down.