Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Former Hog Great Would You Add to This Year's Team?

Started by threeNout, January 02, 2018, 06:17:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarv54

You could stick super Sid with Macon and  Barford and they would be the new age triplets.I picked Corliss but Super Sid would be a better choice.

chiti66

Hogball58

phadedhawg

Mario Credit
I just Steven Hill
Cannon Whitby
Isiah Butch Morris
Warren Lynn
Jason Jennings

discombobulationist

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 02, 2018, 01:39:55 pm
Kane Whitehurst
Court's only 94 feet long. He'd be in the locker room before the ball got to him.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

#1 STUNNA

some that havent been mentioned that would be nice additions although we are solid at the guard spot are beverly and fortson... also could put michael washington at the 4 spot.

Iwastherein1969

Brad Freiss or Jim Counce, oh, I forgot, they are one in the same.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HogFoo

Definitely would be Corliss.  In today's college game, I don't think anyone could guard him, and they barely could back in his day.  He'd probably get 25 &10 every game.  He could definitely fill the big man scorer this team Needs. He played much bigger than he was.  And it'd help us out a lot.  Anyways, definitely Corlis, and probably either portis, big o, Joe johnson, todd day, kleine..  probably that order.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: PORKULATOR on January 02, 2018, 03:17:30 pm
Just to be different, I'm saying Joe Johnson.
If you'd give me a PG to boot, I'd add Genero Pargo. We never knew HOW GOOD HE WAS.

CORLISS is the obvious.

Aw, man, Joe Johnson ain't different. Three other folks, at least, have said Joe Johnson. You want to claim "different" you gotta give up a Larry Satchell. Roosevelt Wallace. James Crockett. Bobby Vint.

Pargo, though. I'll give you Pargo for different.

LivingLegends

hogfooey

Quote from: LivingLegends on January 02, 2018, 05:17:33 pm
I agree with that.  A swingman has a place on this squad.

2nd Choice
1 Macon
2 Beard
3 Barford
4 Sidney
5 Gafford
You do know Sidney was a guard?  I know he led the Hogs in rebounding, but I don't think he would make it as a PF in today's game.  One of my favorite players, though.
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

HawgTide

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 02, 2018, 06:26:02 am
Look at our Power Forwards. Corliss....no doubt. Him and Gafford would be hard to stop.

Corliss for sure

ghostzapper

Quote from: hawg66 on January 02, 2018, 01:17:32 pm
The correct answer is always Super Sid. His last year at Arkansas without Brewer and Delph he had Arkansas on the verge of a Final Four. Only a fluke tip in by some guy we've never heard of since got Bird there instead. If Moncrief could do that with the limited talent on that team he would certainly make this team a serious threat to win it all. Anyone who has never seen him play wouldn't really understand.

He is the Michael Jordan of Arkansas basketball.  There was a reason he was guarding Bird at the end of that ISU game.  He is the one amd only answer to the posed question.

HogBreath

Quote from: welchog on January 02, 2018, 10:29:58 am
Super Sid for some tenacious D and board crashing.
Yep..if your gonna wish, might as well wish for the best.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

pigbacon

Clint McDaniel for his defense. He'd be pickin' 'em up when they got off the bus.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: pigbacon on January 02, 2018, 08:32:58 pm
Clint McDaniel for his defense. He'd be pickin' 'em up when they got off the bus.
i thought about him too.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

porkinsons disease

Not our greatest player ever, but would fill a void that this team lacks....Derek Hood
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

PonderinHog

pigbacon