Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Started by MAGA45, October 21, 2017, 11:16:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MAGA45

Does anyone know our record since Jennifer tweeted Karma after Wisconsin lost a close game a couple years ago?

I thought I saw something a couple of games back but couldn't find it and forgot if that was 2014/2015.
Fake News

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MAGA45 on October 21, 2017, 11:16:57 pm
Does anyone know our record since Jennifer tweeted Karma after Wisconsin lost a close game a couple years ago?

I thought I saw something a couple of games back but couldn't find it and forgot if that was 2014/2015.

It was their loss at Az St.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

phadedhawg

BigE_23

About the same as her husband's overall record at Arkansas. That tweet happened after the third game of the season...we lost every game after it in 2013.

sowmonella

Do you really think that has absolutely anything to do with this teams performance?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

MAGA45

Quote from: sowmonella on October 21, 2017, 11:22:31 pm
Do you really think that has absolutely anything to do with this teams performance?

Nope, just a childish tweet that didn't age well. Ole Jenny
Fake News

Sweet Feet

Since Jenny's tweet, Arkansas is 24-30...

Side note: after she tweeted that, Arkansas went on a 10 game losing streak, including losing the last 9 games in 2013.

DoctorSusscrofa

Jen doesn't deserve to be paraded in front of everybody by you frat boys. Use her name and act like gentlemen instead of what you are.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

phadedhawg

That was in the honeymoon period after Beliema was hired but I cringed when I heard about it.  Didn't seem like a big deal at the time, but it was bad form.

Oh well....they won't be our concern for too much longer.