Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frank never would have let the losing and blowouts go on this long

Started by forrest city joe, October 21, 2017, 11:26:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

This has gotten so bad it boggles the mind.Losing and getting destroyed in almost every game. and the coach still has a job.god rest his soul,but i miss coach Broyles so much.did not always agree with his decisions. but the one thing i always knew was he loved Arkansas and loved the razorbacks. and he cared about the Razorbacks winning.he would have fired coach B by now. it would never have taken this long.you never realize what you had until it's gone.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

jgphillips3

I'm really glad he's not here to see what has become of his legacy.

HawgPound

..and Long would have never run off a coach like Hatfield.

Long will have to do the right thing at the end of the season. My only fear right now is Bielema pulls out 4 more wins and gets to stay on. If that happens, and he gets any kind of extension or raise in the off season, I will be done with Hog football for a while. Fool me once....

NuttinItUp

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 21, 2017, 11:26:00 pm
This has gotten so bad it boggles the mind.Losing and getting destroyed in almost every game. and the coach still has a job.god rest his soul,but i miss coach Broyles so much.did not always agree with his decisions. but the one thing i always knew was he loved Arkansas and loved the razorbacks. and he cared about the Razorbacks winning.he would have fired coach B by now. it would never have taken this long.you never realize what you had until it's gone.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Frank was good in 60's till 1983 in running off Lou Holts.  Let's see. He could've hired Jimmy Johnson, instead hired Kenny Hatfield & then ran him off after 2 10 win seasons. Replaced with Jack Crowe who was horrible. Then Joe Kines who was horrible then Danny Ford who was on verge then Houston Nutt over Tommy T. In B.B. he could have hired Bill Self but hired Stan Heath, then Dana the coach who left after 2 days, the John Phelphrey.....Frank was a medley and Jeff Long hasn't been much better. We are ARKANSAS, always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

moses_007

Joe, you're right.  Broyles would have already fired this loser.

PossumFan

A little off topic, but people forget how much criticism Broyles got from fans when he was coaching. Many thought he was way too conservative. Only those of us in our sixth decade or older will remember.

phadedhawg

Quote from: HawgPound on October 21, 2017, 11:29:16 pm
..and Long would have never run off a coach like Hatfield.

Long will have to do the right thing at the end of the season. My only fear right now is Bielema pulls out 4 more wins and gets to stay on. If that happens, and he gets any kind of extension or raise in the off season, I will be done with Hog football for a while. Fool me once....

Let me put your worries about winning 4 more games to rest....that ain't happenin'

Rzbakfromwaybak

Frank...(or any other AD with good sense).. would never have signed a coach to the ridiculous contract that Long did with BB. 
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.