Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What can we expect in Tuscaloosa?

Started by Beat auburn, September 18, 2005, 05:17:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Beat auburn

Hey guys.  I've been to too many Alabama/Arkansas games to know you guys will be pumped and ready regardless of the circumstances.

What will we see from the Hawgs? 

What are the keys for Alabama to win?

I hope it's a good game with no injuries, but I do hope the Tide rolls. 8)

wallyhog

Quote from: Beat auburn on September 18, 2005, 05:17:24 pm
Hey guys. I've been to too many Alabama/Arkansas games to know you guys will be pumped and ready regardless of the circumstances.

I'm sorry we can't talik about that right now we're trying, for the good of the program, to have our coach and AD removed so we can get a fresh start and a REAL football program and not some mickey mouse three ring circus.

Thehammer

Quote from: wallyhog on September 18, 2005, 05:21:23 pm
Hey guys. I've been to too many Alabama/Arkansas games to know you guys will be pumped and ready regardless of the circumstances.

I'm sorry we can't talik about that right now we're trying, for the good of the program, to have our coach and AD removed so we can get a fresh start and a REAL football program and not some mickey mouse three ring circus.

Keys to victory?  All the tide has to do is come out and play.   Shula is going to get his revenge for last year. 

Hog Bounty Hunter

RhodeHog

Bama has a grudge to get rid of.  I think we're in for it.  But, since most of us want Nutt gone, it will no doubt get that done faster.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Hog Bounty Hunter

The Tide will roll over Arkansas like Hurricane Katrina through New Orleans.

Hog Ma n Pop

We might need to look for a good cemetery to bury our spirit and pride!  We will make shula look like the great one(Bryant).
"If I had a Prozac right now the size of Alabama I would chew that fu*ker till dawn." - Phyllis from Mulga

Lando Calrissian

September 18, 2005, 05:58:23 pm #8 Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 06:01:48 pm by Lando Calrissian
Here's what Bama needs to do to beat us:  Show up at the stadium on time.

God knows that Nutt won't have anything creative to show on offense and Herring's laughable defense is the least of Bama's worries.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

jkstock04

I think we'll be walking into a lions den...I think they got a score to settle with us and their gonna make us pay.  Not gonna be pretty...
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

WilsonHog

Beat auburn

It can't be that bad.  You know what we've been through.  Hopefully the Tide has finally turned. 

HogHeathen

1) A poor performance...

2) Show up...

Jerry Swinefeld

Quote from: Beat auburn on September 18, 2005, 08:02:46 pm

It can't be that bad. You know what we've been through. Hopefully the Tide has finally turned.

It really is that bad.
Unless I'm mistaken, you didn't lose to the doormat of the SEC.
And you didn't give up 70 points.

I promise you - it is that bad.  Razorback football is an embarrassment, and it is gonna get worse.