Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Houston Nutt show breakdown

Started by The Max Swineberg 7, September 18, 2005, 05:05:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Max Swineberg 7

Shortest Houston Nutt show I ever remember, and I tape them all.  They combined two quarters per one segment (usually each quarter gets its own).  Skipped ahead quite a bit...did not see all of USC's scores.

I did not tape the "special features" they added in to fill time.  So, I only recorded 20 minutes and 52 seconds.  They did a different feature segment on Howard, Ken Hamlin's camp, the person who did the turf at Baum Stadium (wth?)....

Houston was on the show for exactly 16 minutes and 26 seconds.

Not exactly what I'd call facing the music.
Arkansas has too many Stepford fans.

MCPeePants

Quote from: The Max Swineberg 7 on September 18, 2005, 05:05:39 pm

Shortest Houston Nutt show I ever remember, and I tape them all. They combined two quarters per one segment (usually each quarter gets its own). Skipped ahead quite a bit...did not see all of USC's scores.

Not only did we not see all of them, I think they declined to show 80% of them. I'm pretty sure we only saw their first 2 TDs.

Quote from: The Max Swineberg 7 on September 18, 2005, 05:05:39 pmThey did a different feature segment on Howard, Ken Hamlin's camp, the person who did the turf at Baum Stadium (wth?)....

Also, a segment on Vickiel Vaughn to remind everybody that we do have 1 decent player on defense.

Quote from: The Max Swineberg 7 on September 18, 2005, 05:05:39 pmHouston was on the show for exactly 16 minutes and 26 seconds.

I'm surprised it was that much. He spent the entirety of those 16 and a half minutes either spinning excuses, talking about how awesome USC/Leinart are, or staring at the ground.

WilsonHog

Let's call a spade a spade.

Nutt refuses to take responsibility for anything.  None of this, "We've just got to coach them better," or "We didn't have the prepared enough," or anything like that. No sir. Not him. It's always someone else's fault.

People can talk all they want to about what a "good man" HDN is. I say that if you show me a man who refuses to admit his mistakes and take responsibility for his errors, I'll show you a man who has a huge hole where his character ought to be.

A man like that is not worthy of being followed.