Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

His 1st comments on his show...

Started by TDArkansasOhmy, September 18, 2005, 04:06:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TDArkansasOhmy

He's so proud of the job James Shebiest has done on the kickoff return.   BS

sofullofwayne

Right now, I think he is pretty clueless. He's just trying to ease the pain is all.

Not that it ever works.
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

MCPeePants

Quote from: TDArkansasOhmy on September 18, 2005, 04:06:19 pm
He's so proud of the job James Shebiest has done on the kickoff return. BS

Don't forget how "ready to go" they were coming out of the tunnel.

MCPeePants

Eels apparently thinks Robert Johnson returns kicks.

I've enjoyed listening to his game calls over the years but it may be about time to hang em up and enjoy retirement.

MCPeePants

Well, they edited out most of the 1st quarter and we get the first "referee missed a call" excuse at 4:16 p.m. (HDN thought one of our WRs was interfered with during the drive which resulted in our field goal).

PintailKiller

Isn't Nutt describing USC's players the way he describes all his recruits? " Not 1, but 3 6'3" / 6'4" receivers and Leinert's so accurate."  See what happens when you accurately evaluate and recruit players Nutt?
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

MCPeePants

Now here's a segment about how awesome D'Arrius Howard is this year! According to Old Man, he's slimmed down and quicker and Danny Nutt says he "comes to work every day!"

What did he have last night -10 carries for 4 yards?

Nice timing.   

B Ray

I wonder if any of the sponsors are upset to pull their sponsorship..Coleman Dairy ,Hanke Brothers... I wish they would all say bye HDN

B Ray

dirty stanchez

dirty stanchez

Their receivers aren't open.

They're uncovered.

dirty stanchez

Nutt keeps talking about things that he didn't want to happen, situations that he didn't want to be in.

That's the kind of darn I should be saying as a spectator who has no control over the outcome of the game.

dirty stanchez

Nutt said that he was surprised that Leinart played two series in the second quarter.

OMFG!!!!

hawgfan_18

show is usually an hour long isn't it? they've went over there game already and only been on 30 minutes

MCPeePants

"Boy this was a good play right here," Nutter says, referring to a 3rd quarter pass to Hillis which resulted in a mediocre gain.

Nice to see he's reminding us of what a good play caller he is.

dirty stanchez

Quote from: hawgfan_18 on September 18, 2005, 04:29:54 pm
show is usually an hour long isn't it? they've went over there game already and only been on 30 minutes

I noticed that too.

dirty stanchez

B Ray

Precious, he won't even look at the camera,he is embarressed to look at us ...DIPSPIT

hawgfan_18

prolly hard to brag about a wood shed ass whipping like we recieved last night

dirty stanchez

Hey, did you guys know that Leinart has seen every blitz?

dirty stanchez

They cut out the parts in the dressing room where there was the attempted murder.

dirty stanchez

"It messes you up."
- Nutt in reference to USC's ability to score "so fast, so quick."

dirty stanchez

Holy darn.

Hamlin's skill camp.

I'm outta here fellas.  Gotta go get paid.

MCPeePants

Oh boy, something coming up about Kenny Hamlin!

A calculated move by the Nutt spinmasters to remind everyone of the good ole days when, once upon a time, Nutter seemed to have the program in decent shape and headed in the right direction? You better frickin' believe it is.   

MCPeePants

Quote from: dirty stanchez on September 18, 2005, 04:37:21 pm
"It messes you up."
- Nutt in reference to USC's ability to score "so fast, so quick."

"They played perfect, that's the bottom line, they were hitting on all cylinders." - Nutter, letting us know there was nothing the coaches could have done to prevent this debacle

hawgfan_18

WTH they've been talking about grass for the last 10 minutes on here...

Killean

Maybe they just wanted to have the one guy who's actually doing his job on the show?
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

hawgfan_18

MCPeePants

Now, a feature about Pat Burger, head greenskeeper for RRS! I think this is even a repeat segment because I remember seeing this already.

At 4:48, there's been about 6 minutes of game analysis and 42 minutes of commercials and feature segments. Hilarious!

Now, the Old Man wastes some more time telling us how, as an avid old man golfer, he'd love to take a wedge out on Burger's turf. Hilarious!

MCPeePants

And now, a feature segment on Vickiel Vaughn, reminding us how we at least have 1 SEC-caliber player in the secondary. 

The laughs just keep on coming.

hawgfan_18

according to the coaches our whole team is full of "leaders" but our Leaders don't do darn on the field. just talk big.

SultanofSwine

Didn't get to see hte show but how long did the grassman say it took to clean the stuff off the field each Sunday?

HogBall94

I wonder how Pat Burger would look running a little Cover 2?        May be worth a shot!

Whataboar™

Quote from: B Ray on September 18, 2005, 04:23:33 pm
I wonder if any of the sponsors are upset to pull their sponsorship..Coleman Dairy ,Hanke Brothers... I wish they would all say bye HDN
They used to sell coaches shows as a complete package. Otherwise, when you come aboard as a sponsor, you bought for the entire season, instead of weekly.
Don't know if that's changed or not.
"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

hangfifty

Quote from: TDArkansasOhmy on September 18, 2005, 04:09:52 pm
I say HDN will be in politics in two years.

I say make him the mayor of New Orleans monday morning.

sleeping midget

Quote from: SultanofSwine on September 18, 2005, 05:00:25 pm
Didn't get to see hte show but how long did the grassman say it took to clean the stuff off the field each Sunday?
Quote from: SultanofSwine on September 18, 2005, 05:00:25 pm

Classic! I got to laugh at something besides Nutt for a change?