Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's Coming To The 'Bama/Arkansas Game?

Started by wincrimson, September 18, 2005, 03:48:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wincrimson

sleeping midget

Quote from: wincrimson on September 18, 2005, 03:48:07 pm
Anyone coming to Tuscaloosa from Hogville.net?

I guess it won't be too hard for Bama fans to find extra tickets, win.  They're giving them away over here with each oil change. 

ThisTeetsTaken

There's no way in hell I'd spend my hard earned money to go to Bama and watch you guys beat the sisters of the poor(a.k.a.  Arkansas).
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

sleeping midget

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on September 18, 2005, 05:22:27 pm
There's no way in hell I'd spend my hard earned money to go to Bama and watch you guys beat the sisters of the poor(a.k.a. Arkansas).

Fess up, teat, you were "taken" and bought an airline ticket to that sterling performance in Tinsel Town last night, did you?

kremlinhog

kremlinhog will be there but i dont know why

Beat auburn

I'm sure you guys will be represented well.  I'll be there in crimson. 8)

For anyone coming travel safely. 

We do hope to get revenge, but it might not be that easy.  I guess Nutt will be fighting for his job, and that makes me nervous. :o 

tider5000

Hey fellas........I know you guys are down so just a word to pick up your spirits. I came up to Fayetteville a few years ago for the Bama-Arkansas game, it was my first ever road game with the Tide and you guys killed us 42-3 I think. It was the worst loss for an Alabama team since the 1950's. I was pretty down in the dumps after the game and was dreading the drive back to Birmingham the next day, so my friend and I went to a local watering hole that was made up entirely of celebrating hog fans to drown our sorrows. We were the only ones in the joint with Bama shirts and caps and the hog fans there bought us drinks and we ended up staying there until they kicked us all out in the wee hours of the morning. One of the best after game experiences I've ever had. Everybody takes an ass kicking every once in awhile, it's entirely cyclical. Have fun in Tuscaloosa, support your team win or lose and if I see any of you crazy hawgs in T-Town I'll buy you a drink! Roll Tide       

HawgWyld

That's awful kind, Tider. I have a feeling some Razorback fans will be in need of a drink after facing Alabama on Saturday.

Rumor has it, they're putting in a mandatory, three-drink minimum rule at Reynolds Razorback for the rest of the season.

Razorback Jedi

Method Ham

OUR PRIORITIES ARE ALL MIXED UP IN THIS STATE.  WE HOLD OUR ATHLETIC COACHES MORE ACCOUNTABLE THAN OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS.