Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Houston Nutt show is coming on in about 20 minutes...

Started by Boarcephus, September 18, 2005, 03:41:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

Anyone going to tune into it?  Doubt if I do, saw all I wanted last night. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

MCPeePants

Quote from: Boarcephus on September 18, 2005, 03:41:01 pm
Anyone going to tune into it? Doubt if I do, saw all I wanted last night.

I'm going to watch it because I'm anxious to hear what excuses he hauls out this time. He's already told us that USC played "perfect" and insinuated that there was nothing that could've been done to prevent what happened last night from happening. 

The Max Swineberg 7

I'll watch it.  And I'll tape it too.

It's great comedy.
Arkansas has too many Stepford fans.

HogHillbilly

What Channel...............I'm interested to see if he has come up with new excuses or if they are the same ole ones.
I know it's on at 2100 on UPN...........................
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

ThisTeetsTaken

It's going to be the most uncomfortable and awkward episode in the history of the Houston Nutt Show.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

MCPeePants

I guarantee you Old Man Eels will start off with something like: "Coach, how great is this USC football team you ran into last night?" and the 'there's nothing wrong with us, USC is just that incredible" spin will begin and run for the entire show.

lumphog

HE`s up to his elbow in his A$$ pulling out EXCUSSES!!!!!!!!!! :puke: :razorback:

SultanofSwine

I'm glad I am not home, I might shoot my frickin TV.

ThisTeetsTaken

He's giving the standard "poor ole Arkansas" routine.  sickening!

ThisTeetsTaken

The SOB actually said this about Lienhart's td run  "this is what he does best". Frank you Houston Dale!

sleeping midget

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on September 18, 2005, 04:23:12 pm
The SOB actually said this about Lienhart's td run "this is what he does best". Screw you Houston Dale!

What excuse is he gonna use for Brodie Croyle? (shaking head in disbelief)

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on September 18, 2005, 04:23:12 pm
The SOB actually said this about Lienhart's td run "this is what he does best". Screw you Houston Dale!

Hahaha... That's funny.  The guy with the leg brace?  This is what he does best?  ROFLMAO

Fire HDN!!!
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Boarcephus

Did Nutt go into detail on Robert Johnsons injury?   Did he give any clue if he'd be ready for Bama?   
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Razorback Jedi

Did he thank the pom-pom squad and fans for the college football atmosphere?

HogDodging

I haven't watched Nutt's show in years.
Besides, NHRA Drag Racing was on.  There's no way I'll miss that just to listen to Nutt make excuses.