Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who really thinks the Hogs have a chance

Started by sleeping midget, September 18, 2005, 02:28:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sleeping midget

September 18, 2005, 02:28:59 pm Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 02:30:51 pm by sleeping midget
Saturday morning (JP game) in Tuscaloosa?  If so, get on the bandwagon early and let us know.

All these negative posts are making me feel really small right now.

Kilgor

They will run all over our defense.  Our offense is good, but if our defense never stops anyone, we are screwed.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

OklaU

Alabama won't be able to score 4 TDs in 1:30.  The Hogs will maximize the TOP.  I will say that it is possible that Alabama defense could be just as good, and maybe a tad bit better than SC (as SC weakness this year was defense).  I as I've said before Brodie Croyle hasn't had the opportunity to seek revenge after the OT loss in 2003, and he will be ready to play.  I think Bama wins this one, but the Hogs make them win it at the end.
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

sleeping midget

Quote from: OklaU on September 18, 2005, 02:37:49 pm
Alabama won't be able to score 4 TDs in 1:30. The Hogs will maximize the TOP. I will say that it is possible that Alabama defense could be just as good, and maybe a tad bit better than SC (as SC weakness this year was defense). I as I've said before Brodie Croyle hasn't had the opportunity to seek revenge after the OT loss in 2003, and he will be ready to play. I think Bama wins this one, but the Hogs make them win it at the end.

How are the Hogs gonna control TOP against a defense that has allowed combined total of 114 rushing yards in three games?   

mikeirwin

Boarcephus

Quote from: mikeirwin on September 18, 2005, 02:48:52 pm
It will not be a close game.

Yep.  Going to be one of those 35-17 games that's not all that close.   I see another buttkicking coming our way.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

sleeping midget

Quote from: Boarcephus on September 18, 2005, 03:13:48 pm

Yep. Going to be one of those 35-17 games that's not all that close. I see another buttkicking coming our way.

Actually, 35-17 would be considered close . . . and a morale booster.

sleeping midget

Quote from: hogapalooza on September 18, 2005, 03:26:29 pm
Shula will run the score up if he can!! He'll want to put you in your place MIKE I.   ;), and give you something to report on after he stands you up again like last year.

Just kidding, but I do think Mr. Shula will run the score up if he can. He will be passing in the 4 th qrt w/ a 3 touchdown lead if he has the chance. He has to Get the HDN / HOG monkey of his back in a BIG WAY!!! 

FIRE HDN!!!

CMS did yesterday in the 4th quarter against Spurrier.  I think it was giving the Ol' Ball Coach a taste of his own medicine, but then again are you gonna tell your freshman back-up QB not to try to score?

lumphog

They have a great defense. It`s going to be UGLY.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: sleeping midget on September 18, 2005, 02:46:46 pm
Quote from: OklaU on September 18, 2005, 02:37:49 pm
Alabama won't be able to score 4 TDs in 1:30. The Hogs will maximize the TOP. I will say that it is possible that Alabama defense could be just as good, and maybe a tad bit better than SC (as SC weakness this year was defense). I as I've said before Brodie Croyle hasn't had the opportunity to seek revenge after the OT loss in 2003, and he will be ready to play. I think Bama wins this one, but the Hogs make them win it at the end.

How are the Hogs gonna control TOP against a defense that has allowed combined total of 114 rushing yards in three games?

I'm sure our "special" players will "fly around the field" and get it done.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Thehammer

Quote from: sleeping midget on September 18, 2005, 02:28:59 pm
Saturday morning (JP game) in Tuscaloosa? If so, get on the bandwagon early and let us know.

All these negative posts are making me feel really small right now.

Proabably those same posters who thought we had a chance against USC last night think we have a chance.