Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone care to revise their season predictions

Started by texhog, September 18, 2005, 10:16:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

texhog

I say 3-8.  Hogs beat ULM and Miss State.  The rest are losses from what I can tell.

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Flatline

3-8 We will upset someone and put their coach on the hot seat.  Sad day when we beat someone and their fans get upset.   :'(

pfrg999

Maybe 4-7 on a fluke beating on someone... but 3-8 sounds right.... we have NO defense
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

pignatious

3-8 looks to be the realistic prediction right now. How does Nutt survive a record like that? If it happens, everyone needs to go to the Broyles Complex personally and go on strike.
Freedom is never free.

Kevin

3-8, and that was my predicition before we started this charade
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hog Bounty Hunter

Nope I stand by my 3-4 win season prediction that I made months ago.

jkstock04

Quote from: pignatious on September 18, 2005, 12:11:06 pm
3-8 looks to be the realistic prediction right now. How does Nutt survive a record like that? If it happens, everyone needs to go to the Broyles Complex personally and go on strike.
I dont think theres any way he would be here after only winning 3 games...before the season started I was figuring if he didnt win at least 6 he would be gone
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

PigInGulfport

Quote from: texhog on September 18, 2005, 10:16:33 am
I say 3-8. Hogs beat ULM and Miss State. The rest are losses from what I can tell.

LOL, I'm sure you must have some very good reasons HDN isn't responsible for such a dismal prediction.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

hawgfan_18

4-7, wins over monroe, miss state and possibly ole miss

Rocky&Boarwinkle

4-7

Mississippi St looks worse than us on a regular basis (and that is damn hard to do), and Ole Miss lost to Vandy on Saturday too.  I say we are on their level.  Which means we could lose that one too.

Feralhog

September 18, 2005, 03:02:02 pm #13 Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 03:06:40 pm by Feralhog
Can I just reverse the letters ??? 
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

PintailKiller

2-9 looks attainable right now.  It's a sad day when we are looking at getting swept by the Miss schools!
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

bfole34

I originally thought 6-5 before the season started. Revised that to 5-6 after the Vanderbilt
loss. After last nights debacle in So.Cal. , we may possibly beat the two remaining non-conference patsies, and may win the L.R. home game against Miss. State. That's about the
only conference opponent that is sorrier than we are. So it looks to me like 4-7, and hopefully
adios to HDN. I don't think any head coach worth a damn would even consider coming to
Arkansas so long as Frank Broyles is AD there. Butch Davis will probably be the next coach at the U of A. He can't be any worse than the one we have.

sleeping midget

Quote from: bfole34 on September 18, 2005, 04:43:01 pm
I originally thought 6-5 before the season started. Revised that to 5-6 after the Vanderbilt
loss. After last nights debacle in So.Cal. , we may possibly beat the two remaining non-conference patsies, and may win the L.R. home game against Miss. State. That's about the
only conference opponent that is sorrier than we are. So it looks to me like 4-7, and hopefully
adios to HDN. I don't think any head coach worth a damn would even consider coming to
Arkansas so long as Frank Broyles is AD there. Butch Davis will probably be the next coach at the U of A. He can't be any worse than the one we have.

Unless his "Cleveland Browns success" carries over.   :-\

bfole34

Make that a 3-8 record, as we only have one non-conf. game remaining. :puke: