Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Better Hope Houston Stays

Started by Anon2, September 18, 2005, 10:04:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Anon2

There is probably not a "good" coach around that would take that job with the defense we have, especially the secondary.  The secondary reminds me of at least one that Danny Ford had, where receivers ran and caught at will.

MCPeePants

If Nutt is responsible for recruiting this awful defense, then why should we hope he stays?

I guarantee you there are plenty of good coaches and coordinators out there in both college and in the pros would jump at the chance to take this job.

WilsonHog

I cannot see how anyone could do much worse.

It is a failure of leadership, pure and simple.

RhodeHog

There have been a lot worse teams that have been turned around by a coaching change....I can't think of one off the top of my head though.  HAHA

HawgWyld

Quote from: Anon2 on September 18, 2005, 10:04:54 am
There is probably not a "good" coach around that would take that job with the defense we have, especially the secondary. The secondary reminds me of at least one that Danny Ford had, where receivers ran and caught at will.

All the more reason to show Nutt the door and find someone -- anyone -- to stop the bleeding.

lumphog

The secondary just followed the recievers lastnight, they didn`t even try. The coaches have lost the respect of the players.

footballfan

Houston will stay.  Our defense does need to get better, though.