Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What will we hear from the Nutt Appologists now;

Started by NEAHAWG, September 18, 2005, 01:28:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEAHAWG

The NCAA witch hunt has killed us we need to stay the course at least till 2008.  Coach Nutt will get us there.

Matt Jones was never a true QB(oh I forgot Matt is in the NFL now)

Our D can't stop anyone our offence is doing OK.

We can't get anyone to come here better than Houston.

We are young.

USC is that much better than everyone.

dirty stanchez

Believe it or not, there are still some pieces of darn out there that want to see the [CENSORED] remain as our HC.

HawgWyld

Frankly, I don't get the pro-Nutt crowd. They seem perfectly happy with average-to-rotten football.

Ft.SmithHog

We really Suck and thats O.K.   Nutt is a great coach..........

lunchbox72703

dude, Sanchez, don't berate the fellow Hogvillians just because their opinion differs from yours.....thats just low class, man......just low

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: HawgWyld on September 18, 2005, 03:01:53 am
Frankly, I don't get the pro-Nutt crowd. They seem perfectly happy with average-to-rotten football.

Logic and reasoning have long deserted their rationale for defending HDN.  It's all emotion-based now.

Thehammer

Quote from: DR on September 18, 2005, 07:34:17 am
Quote from: HawgWyld on September 18, 2005, 03:01:53 am

Logic and reasoning have long deserted their rationale for defending HDN. It's all emotion-based now.

It's been emotion-based for a while now.  They should be hitting the "denial" stage after last nite.

HawgWyld

Hammer, you're absolutely right. The funny thing is, you make supporting Boxcar Nutt sound like a mental illness.