Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We will win today

Started by Hoggysoprano, June 06, 2005, 09:58:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggysoprano

June 06, 2005, 09:58:38 am Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 12:17:37 pm by Hoggysoprano
The Texass mystic that use to haunt us is gone, it's been gone for some time.  Texass fans are still arrogant jerks, but they are losing arrogant jerks who can't beat Arkansas and who can't beat Oklahoma.  They may be the best team in Texas, but that's the only place where they are the best team. Today Arkansas is going to win the Texas State College Championship. Heck we should even buy a trophy that says so. ;D

JoeBobHog

I agree.

if we lose today, it won't be because of the texass mystique.

it will be because we just flat don't have enough quality arms.

sure would be sweet to knock 'em out tho.
"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy."

hognelson

Quote from: JoeBobHog on June 06, 2005, 10:09:19 am
I agree.

if we lose today, it won't be because of the texass mystique.

it will be because we just flat don't have enough quality arms.

sure would be sweet to knock 'em out tho.
  I agree, that is the way to get at the Hogs - get past their top few pitchers and into the pen.  We have shown we can score on the Horns and I don't see that stopping now.

The Royal Ham

Quote from: Hoggysoprano on June 06, 2005, 09:58:38 am
The Texass mystic that use to haunt us is gone, it's bee ngone for some time. Texass fans are still arrogant jerks,

I never thought I would say it, but I agree with you on this one.
January 05, 2024, 07:00:13 am
Thanks Hammer....I'll post another Saturday drank thread tomorrow...in the meantime, post anything you want here or ignore it.

Rev

Since 1894

SOMEONE CHECK TO SEE IF HELL HAS FROZEN OVER!!!!!!  I just read a Hoggysoprano post and I didn't smite him!!  The next thing you know, the Eagles will get back together.  (I know, they already have)
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

SS20

The Texass mystic that use to haunt us is gone, it's been gone for some time.  Texass fans are still arrogant jerks, but they are losing arrogant jerks who can't beat Arkansas and who can't beat Oklahoma.  They may be the best team in Texas, but that's the only place where they are the best team. Today Arkansas is going to win the Texas State College Championship. Heck we should even buy a trophy that says so. ;D

Another nice call, idiot.

Hoggysoprano

Quote from: SS20 on June 06, 2005, 03:51:51 pm
The Texass mystic that use to haunt us is gone, it's been gone for some time. Texass fans are still arrogant jerks, but they are losing arrogant jerks who can't beat Arkansas and who can't beat Oklahoma. They may be the best team in Texas, but that's the only place where they are the best team. Today Arkansas is going to win the Texas State College Championship. Heck we should even buy a trophy that says so. ;D

Look we have either 1.  a troll from woorat or 2. a Texass idiot or 3.  A combo of both.  This season went down with the suspensions, the NCAA and a mistake by two good players cost us bad this year.

junkyardhog

Hmmm, your second post and you call someone out? Interesting strategy.

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: The Royal Ham on June 06, 2005, 11:15:22 am
The Texass mystic that use to haunt us is gone, it's bee gone for some time. Texass fans are still arrogant jerks,

I never thought I would say it, but I agree with you on this one.
They can afford to be arrogant. Ya know why ? In any meaningful game they stick a brand down the Razorbacks throats,tell us suck it and our team obliges happily. Face the truth albeit harder to swallow than a ball of razorwire.