Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone read where Van Horn and texass' ASSistant coach had to be separated?

Started by Arkapigdiesel, June 05, 2005, 09:58:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkapigdiesel

The article was in written in The Morning News and is under the caption of "War of Words".  I'll basically paraphrase what was said in the article:

After the game was over yesterday texass' ASSistant coach tommy harmon popped off to Van Horn for "piling" on runs.  Basically, texass' pride was hurt after being b.itch slapped in their own ball park.

My hatred for the pusshorns runs unbelievably deep and shiite like this assures me that hating texass is the right choice.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

thundergraham15

Quote from: PBD on June 05, 2005, 09:58:31 am
The article was in written in The Morning News and is under the caption of "War of Words".  I'll basically paraphrase what was said in the article:

After the game was over yesterday texass' ASSistant coach tommy harmon popped off to Van Horn for "piling" on runs.  Basically, texass' pride was hurt after being b.itch slapped in their own ball park.

My hatred for the pusshorns runs unbelievably deep and shiite like this assures me that hating texass is the right choice.
Hey like my mom use to say  if you can`t take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Bomis Hawg

I bet they didn't feel sorry for Quinnipiac, idiots.  They can't take being beat, especially by Arkansas.  We're are scum to them, and they got their feelings hurt.  I, for one, don't care.  They should actually be men and accept the outcome instead of blowing up like morons.

ThisTeetsTaken

In the words of Steve Spurrier when asked about running up the score  "when you stop playing defense, we'll stop playing offense"
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

thundergraham15

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on June 05, 2005, 10:23:37 am
I bet they didn't feel sorry for Quinnipiac, idiots.  They can't take being beat, especially by Arkansas.  We're are scum to them, and they got their feelings hurt.  I, for one, don't care.  They should actually be men and accept the outcome instead of blowing up like morons.
Could`nt agree more stop all the whinning like a baby and grow up. I guess they don`t know what it`s like to be a man they act like little boys still playing with toys.

Kevin

hopefully we want have to remember spurrier's quote this fall.  wps!
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Kodiak

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on June 05, 2005, 10:28:22 am
In the words of Steve Spurrier when asked about running up the score "when you stop playing defense, we'll stop playing offense"

Damn!  He said something that I can agree with ??? ??? ???
All right, close the coffin and kick the dirt on. I'm done.
Due to the lack of interest, the remainder of this day has been cancelled.
K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!

Fletch

Another from Spurrier- Recruit some better players or coach yours up.
I feel like $100

chiefsfan

Quote from: PBD on June 05, 2005, 09:58:31 am
The article was in written in The Morning News and is under the caption of "War of Words". I'll basically paraphrase what was said in the article:

After the game was over yesterday texass' ASSistant coach tommy harmon popped off to Van Horn for "piling" on runs. Basically, texass' pride was hurt after being b.itch slapped in their own ball park.

He didnt know about our bullpen situation.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

heathshogs

Well if it wasn't obvious from the Quinnipiac score. It's certainly evident now that Texas doesn't believe what they whine about. I beginning to believe it was a ploy to fire his team up today. If so he's smart because it worked. If not. he's just an a-hole.
A ticket is not permission to be entertained. It's a license to go to work.--Hognoxious