Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mitch at Austin.

Started by PerryHog, June 05, 2005, 08:57:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PerryHog

Again. Didn't he spend spring break there as well? Any of the other springdale 5 with him? Awful lot of time in Austin for a springdale boy. Hope he's got a granny down there to visit or something. Is he a big hog baseball fan, down at Austin to see the hogs kick some butt?
Some of you guys are familiar with mitch. Please tell me this isn't what it looks like.

PerryHog

PerryHog

Praying Mitch gets to see another hog victory over texas tonite.
I know I'm an old geezer, and times have changed.
Still can't understand any arkie's interest in the horns.

thundergraham15

Guys everbody needs to just leave this subject along because he has stong feelings toward UT and so does his family everyone always seems that Texas is better but when he get here he will probably feel different about it. It is an exciting place to be at but he going to have to wait and see where he fits in the picture.

Bomis Hawg

If he was at the game, I hope he took notice.  Hog fans traveled, called the Hogs the entire game, even during the singing of The Eyes.  Not sure if he was even paying attention.

Hog fans showed up and showed out, and deserved to.  Too bad I wasn't there.

thundergraham15

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on June 05, 2005, 10:31:58 am
If he was at the game, I hope he took notice.  Hog fans traveled, called the Hogs the entire game, even during the singing of The Eyes.  Not sure if he was even paying attention.

Hog fans showed up and showed out, and deserved to.  Too bad I wasn't there.
Hey we don`t really care about him being at the game but look who got whipped. Don`t mess with those Hogs. I am on the ban wagon for life so I don`t care how people feel about Texass