Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final: Hogs 9, Texass (spit) 2

Started by PigPusher, June 04, 2005, 08:48:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigPusher

Gonna take to us?  Don't think so.  Thank you God....
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Kevin

i hope the words taste good!!  go hogs go
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

maniax22bolts20

Highly improbable victory for the Razorbacks which of course doubles the pleasure of its sweet taste !!

PigPusher

June 04, 2005, 09:04:48 pm #3 Last Edit: June 04, 2005, 10:23:23 pm by PigPusher
We are so giddy in our listening group here that we don't need anything else to drink.

Now wait, the word from Austin will be, "We really didn't care anyway."  Barf!!!!
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Hogz87

whomever we may play (hopefully Miami(OH) by an act of God) in the Regional Finals I just hope we can play as well as we did today.  Lord knows Razorback fans need something to cheer for with the dismal basketball and football seasons.

PorcineSublime

I would vote for Miami as well. A pissed off Tejas team is not what I would like to see. Still to beat them twice, now that would be sweetness
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

NuttsSacked

Miami looked awfully ornery today.  I hope the RedHawks and Horns wear each other out.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: NuttsSacked on June 04, 2005, 09:26:56 pm
Miami looked awfully ornery today. I hope the RedHawks and Horns wear each other out.
Miami has successfully saved their ace pitcher and will start him tomorrow against the whorns. couple that with the fact that the whorns will have to play two games back to back in the heat and I liike our chances.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

heathshogs

You mean it's not freezing in Austin tomorrow. I was sure those  Longhorns said we'd only beat them when Hell froze over.
A ticket is not permission to be entertained. It's a license to go to work.--Hognoxious

WindyCityHog

Texas.....can kiss my....Oh well.

Am I the only one hoping that Texas wins later today?  The stakes are high......and the Hogs are in the catbird seat.

Bring em' on.....If we can't beat Texas twice....so be it....but I'll "settle" for two wins over the other Miami as well.