Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For your viewing pleasure link to Hornfans.com

Started by Lanny, June 04, 2005, 08:18:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

click here

Word of caution, Katie doesn't allow opposing teams smack talk.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

chiefsfan

Texas took second place in tonights game...do they get a trophy for that  ???
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

WindyCityHog

This regional ain't over....Great win....but still some work to do.

magnumhog

Quote from: hSv on June 04, 2005, 08:18:58 pm
Word of caution, Katie doesn't allow opposing teams smack talk.

That is why she is a BEEOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slacker

Amen to that. Punks.

Lord I hate Texas. Another reason we should take the Big XII by storm. Look at all the stirrings on this board because we played, and BEAT Texas. The hate factor is still high. In the last decade, we've dominated Texas, with the exception of last year (technical difficulties). The whole dang state unites when we play Texas. After a decade in the SEC, there is no fever pitch like we have when we play the Shorthorns. OU would also be an easy heir apparent rival in the Big XII for the Hogs as well. Thanks SEC for the good times, hope you enjoy GT as our replacement, Goodbye Baylor from the Big XII. Hello big time rivalries and fan dollars to s'port they team!

Realizing this will never happen under Frank's watch. But it's nice to dream! :)

GO HOGS!

JIHawg

Why is it that only idiot posters from Arkansas get on other teams boards and talk smack and sound like ignorant inbreds. 

Hoggam's Razor

I hate it when people complain.

Hoggam's Razor

I hate it when people complain.

hogfan98

BattleHawg

WOW...

I actually feel sorry for those people.
LOTS of medications are needed for most of those poor individuals.

BH

OKC

Not a fan of their site. The fact that it's a longhorn site, but a billion pop-ups tried to make it, thank God for pop-up blocker, but then I got a message that I need to pay to read on.....

The Max Swineberg 7

Quote from: 21Mann on June 04, 2005, 10:00:09 pm
Quote from: chiefsfan on June 04, 2005, 09:17:10 pm
Texas took second place in tonights game...do they get a trophy for that ???

If they did, they wouldn't go out and accept it.

From last year....

"We don't have to have a trophy to know we're champions. We are," a crushed Garrido explained. "We don't have to win the game to be winners. We are. If you let symbols and trophies and rings define your character, I think you're making a big mistake."

classic
Arkansas has too many Stepford fans.

Bomis Hawg

That's typical Longhorn mentallity.  We win the title, we're going to shove it down all of your throats.  We lose the title, we didn't care anyway, and we're still champions.  Crazy.

Arkansas and the fans got what they deserve, a hard fought victory and the chance to celebrate.  Texas and their fans got what they deserve, a chance to act like a bunch of little kids after their team got whipped.  I'm sure a night of acting like kids, they might grow out.  However, I doubt it.

tophawg19

June 05, 2005, 12:39:10 pm #14 Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 12:40:59 pm by tophawg19
don't cheer to loud it ain't over till it's over .wait till we win the regional then rock the damn house .
5057 attendance and how many of them were hog fans ? i dont care if we don't win but 1 more game so long as it's in austin . Mitch how do you like Texass now that you've got to see both in action .that hog call really gets to you . and pisses off texass WOOOOO PIGGGG SOOIIIIEEEEEEE .
LMAO fell out of the chair reading their board you could really hear the hot air going out of them by the 2nd inning .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins