Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Questions and Comments for Press Row 7-9 AM, Listen live on Radio on Web

Started by bomattingly, February 24, 2005, 07:07:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

All NIT fans should wear their Fatty McGee's to the game.  For fans that accept losing

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

arkbadger

Based on what you guys were talking about with the Basketball team, can there problems be solved through coaching, or is it more a matter of time together as a team?  Also, as they spend more time together as a team, do you feel that there are other players besides the three you spoke of that may begin to stand out?
You can keep that skoal baby.

Slacker

Hey guys, Kudos for doing whatever you did today to make the program listenable today, ALL DAY. Not sure if the moons were all in perfect alignment or what. But today, for the first time since your show has been aired, I was able to hear you for the complete show!  ;D

And Bo... How in the world are you a Sports Broadcaster??? Never did Lumbardis? That was classic!  :D

Here's my question:

The Razorback Rumor Mill is spinning. There are whispers that the cohesiveness of the men's basketball team is being questioned. Some say, there is some friction amongst a few players on the team.  Is this bunk?

Enjoying the show. Keep up the good work!

sihog

Now you can say that you are world wide, I'm in Taipei and will listen to your show today.
sihog
GO HOGS GO

arkbadger

Hey Bo,  good preview on the baseball team last night.  Was there a Vegas line on how many times you guys said "Great Expectations" during the show?
You can keep that skoal baby.

HOGCATCH

Do we have a realistic chance of signing Mustain from Springdale?
Winning is a way of life!

arkcat

Hey Mike and Bo, Here is a GREAT question for you...
Every Saturday during the fall I listen to ESPN College Game Day in the morning while getting some work done.  Then suddenly out of the blue Kirk and Chris disappear and we get........The friggin Golf Show!!!!!  I know that we are still a few months away from the season and I have plenty of time to worry about it but, I have just become a new member of Hogville so I thought I'd unload my two years of built up anger/frustration.  Here are my questions:
1.  I have nothing against Mark S. but can anyone get a radio show at that station?  Who actually listens/cares about golfing Arkansas?
2.  Don't you think that the Razorback Football Nation would best be served by the airing of the entire College Game Day show?
  Finally, listen to your guys show all the time...Mike I appreciate your honesty and Bo, I think you and Otis are THE biggest Homers in the media.  I still do appreciate the show though, most of the time! 

Matt Turner

Just saw ARKBADGER name and wondered if you were from Arkadelphia....That's my hometown.

Buck Ocean

Quote from: MattTurner on February 25, 2005, 03:22:42 pm
Arkadelphia....That's my hometown.

Ah, Oauchita country.  Oauchita Babtism had a throwed basketball camp in 89.  Was you there or down in
Hattiesburg then?  I aint from Adolphia but I like Airwolf reruns and Orange Julius cheese pizza. 

Look at this.....the other day you said some ish like "bow to your sinsai..." when you were doing some basketball clips for the a.m. news at 6.  The weather fill-in guy, Rick something, was doing the show with the hot mama Dana Sargent.
After you said that comment, he responded with "I dont know what thats all about"

Well, Rick's a dork and he's probably never seen a ninja movie, or karate kid.  I want some more of that ish dude!!
Think like a Jedi

SiriusHog™

Matt Turner

I was nine years old in 89!! Played ball at Southern Miss 98-99 and then transferred to Ouachita.... Buck I'm glad you like the "Bow to your sinsay" line...I got that from Napoleon Dynamite. KUDOS TO BUCK OCEAN

SiriusHog™

rlreev

Bo,

I have been in College Station(Hooterville) for the last three weeks with two to go.  Talk shows are saying the South Carolina coach is the head candidate for baseball coach.....  What really hits home with me in talking with fans from schools down here, is how thay feel Arkansas programs have really fallen off.  If it is perceived that way down here then there must be some validity to it.  As a Hog fan, that has me very bothered.  It appears that TAMU has their program on the right tract with top notch coaches in Football and Basketball as well as a really good new Athletic Director.  It appears that it is time for Arkansas to make commitments to being a big time program in football and basketball by hiring first rate coaches.  I have not been and still am not against either one of our present coaching staffs but its time for the programs to step up and I really do not believe that either program has the material on campus to do so, therefore, its a forgone conclusion regarding the fate of our football and baskeball coaches after this next season.  My only point, unfortunately, is for Hog fans to open their wallets and get ready to pay money into The Foundation in order to hire some coaches that can get it done or quit gripping about it!!!!

Tyler Randy