Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Craziest Personalities in professional wrasslin'

Started by Pulled(PP)pork, June 07, 2016, 09:50:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulled(PP)pork

thought just popped into my empty noggin and made me wonder about the craziest personalities/wrasslers back in the day.

well, probably because there's someone in the dept with the name that reminded me of the Red Rooster

PP

DCHawg

husker71

there is a famous club in Las Vegas  called the Red rooster  you might want to google it

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Pulled(PP)pork

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Pulled(PP)pork

Whiskeyhog

PharmacistHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Big Boi

These are gimmicks not personalities.

Iron Sheik, Jake the Snake, Jamie Dundee, Jimmy Valiant, Xpac, and Raven are some wrestlers late had personality.imo 

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Maniac Mark Lewin.  He won championships are four different continents. That tells you a lot about his multiple personalities right there.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

TushCrush

CaddoHog

-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -

CaddoHog:  the most hated member on Hogville.net
(for the reasons of _______________________ )

rzrbkman

Jackrabbit Hog

Crazy Chuck Karbo.

Bet I'm the only guy on this board who remembers him..
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 18, 2016, 11:13:14 am
Crazy Chuck Karbo.

Bet I'm the only guy on this board who remembers him..
BTW..... like your new "Longmire" avatar much better than your previous one......... :)

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: DLUXHOG on November 18, 2016, 12:29:48 pm
BTW..... like your new "Longmire" avatar much better than your previous one......... :)

Well, with my football season over, it was time to bring Walt back.  Thought I'd try a new look for him; glad you approve.

GuvHog

Quote from: BeeCee on October 25, 2016, 01:04:09 pm

Now there was a character!  Pall Bearer (William "Bill" Moody) was in real life a Funeral Director and a Funeral Home Owner.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Kevin

Terry Taylor was a very good wrestler. The wwe should not have done that to him.

George the animal Steele gets my vote
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

pigture perfect

Dirty Dick Murdock was a great character as well.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hogwop

Haku was pretty crazy, but I wouldn't say it to his face
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Hogwop

Quote from: Kevin on December 12, 2016, 05:55:07 pm
Terry Taylor was a very good wrestler. The wwe should not have done that to him.

George the animal Steele gets my vote
It's my understanding that Vince wanted Terry as the red rooster because he carried himself like he was "the cock of the walk". Terry is the one who added all the stupid darn to it. Granted, it's a bad gimmick no matter what.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

husker71

How good was that wrestling every Saturday from the Sportatorium.  Gosh I miss that.  George Steele was my favorite but for older guys remember Pampero Firpo??   The 1st Sheik was unbelievable  all his matches were bloody.

TOM "tbw1"

Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

GuvHog

Quote from: TOM "tbw1" on January 16, 2017, 11:03:21 am
Roughhouse Fargo

Another good one. Not only was he Jackie Fargo's Wrestling brother, he was actually his real life brother too.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

The OTR

Arman Hussein. One of the most enigmatic Sudanese wrestlers in history. 

DLUXHOG