Started by dsims2k3, February 22, 2018, 12:12:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dsims2k3

Let's Go.
And it's still #fastest40
No worries... Let's handle  our business
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

TNhawgfan

I disagree on the no worries part but agree on the let's handle our business part
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

waphill

6 way tie for 3rd. Regardless of what happens to the Hogs, it will be an exciting finish to the SEC season.

hogsanity

So technically you could say there is a 6 way tie for 8th as well.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

99toLife

Quote from: waphill on February 22, 2018, 08:48:02 am
6 way tie for 3rd. Regardless of what happens to the Hogs, it will be an exciting finish to the SEC season.
More like crazy..

BallHog1

Quote from: hogsanity on February 22, 2018, 08:55:48 am
So technically you could say there is a 6 way tie for 8th as well.
Good point and if your intention was to come off as the most negative person ever, that's what you'd say.

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: BallHog1 on February 22, 2018, 09:02:53 am
Good point and if your intention was to come off as the most negative person ever, that's what you'd say.
Glass half empty
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

99toLife