Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sports talk radio

Started by parallaxpig, July 29, 2016, 06:30:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

parallaxpig

Can't remember this much early attention to hog basketball in a LONG time. 

WPS
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

King Kong

Well, normally we aren't playing games in August. That has a lot to do with it.

The other reason of course is just an extremely large number of first year players in the program.

HognitiveDissonance

Teams can't make this overseas trips every year. I'm sure they're planned years in advance.
I want to say the limit is every four years(may be wrong)

Regardless...as many new faces as there are, they need as much practice time and meshing as possible. These practices in August are just what the doctor ordered. They will be able to work out some of the kinks ahead of time on the Spain trip.

The timing of this foreign trip and the makeup of this year's squad was a good coincidence.

parallaxpig

I agree the August trip is part of it but I think there is more excitement with possibilities of this team
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: parallaxpig on July 30, 2016, 08:39:49 am
I agree the August trip is part of it but I think there is more excitement with possibilities of this team

And more coverage with the merger of Whole Hog Sports and Hawgs Illustrated.