Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby Portis putting in work during an NBA Summer League Game

Started by Arkansas WR, July 09, 2016, 09:08:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: PonderinHog on July 18, 2016, 10:00:46 pm
It's been a while since I've said this...

DA BULLS!

Happy for Bobby, hate that Clarke gave up bucket.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Big Nasty 34 on July 18, 2016, 10:01:22 pm
Happy for Bobby, hate that Clarke gave up bucket.
It was still good D though. Hopefully Clarke will get another shot at the league this year but if not I think he can have a successful career playing overseas somewhere.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

jackflash

Bulls will never have to worry about Bobby not putting in the work

Cinco de Hogo

kibster

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on July 20, 2016, 04:33:08 pm
So, what happened in the championship game?

Portis finished with 26 pts, 10 rebs(6 off), 4 steals.  Went 4-7 from three
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

Cinco de Hogo

Dr. Starcs

Ridiculous they give the MVP before the finals.

And the guy that won it was on the losing team of course.

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on July 21, 2016, 10:20:43 am
Ridiculous they give the MVP before the finals.

And the guy that won it was on the losing team of course.

Well, to their defense it was their version of the season MVP (Steph Curry- Tyus Jones) and also a championship MVP (LeBron James-Jerian Grant). I was referring to BP being worthy of championship MVP, although grant had a good stat line.

Dr. Starcs

hoglady

Quote from: Big Nasty 34 on July 21, 2016, 01:50:16 pm
Well, to their defense it was their version of the season MVP (Steph Curry- Tyus Jones) and also a championship MVP (LeBron James-Jerian Grant). I was referring to BP being worthy of championship MVP, although grant had a good stat line.

Kind of cool watching Horace's nephew in a Bulls uniform.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

yraciv

Quote from: hoglady on July 21, 2016, 02:18:44 pm
Kind of cool watching Horace's nephew in a Bulls uniform.

I do like that and am rooting for him.  I would have made the argument BP should have got it because he got them back in the game, but Grant hit 1 or 2 clutch late shots.  He also had some very bad offensive positions where he threw up an off balance isolation and put his team in bad situation. BP just went with the flow, and was efficient with the ball in his hand.