Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nastiest block-dunk combo of 2018

Started by edemire, February 10, 2018, 09:41:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

edemire

February 10, 2018, 09:41:22 pm Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 09:54:46 pm by edemire
Gafford goes Rimzilla: https://twitter.com/d_sanders56/status/962528707708641280

I've only watched Hogs ball since the early 1990s, but I'll be shocked if someone can show me more spectacular back-to-back plays by a Hog basketball player.

Hell, on second thought — make that ANY basketball player, ever.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
-Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

Lanny

Gafford is very talented, 7 blocks tonight and dominated the paint
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HUNGLOWHOG

alohawg

I've never seen a better sequence from a hog.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

3of5-2

He got a lot of touches tonight, some all on his own.

labb

The block and the dunk were great but the biggest thing was how he ran the court for the dunk..Base line to base line ahead of everyone..Not many 6'11 guys can do that.

k.c.hawg

A good game to reinforce with him and his teammates on how he got involved for a nice stretch of the mid season. It will be up to him and his teammates to keep it going. He was showing a bit more physical superiority when the opportunity presented itself.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

PonderinHog

jchill

I love how aggressive he is offensively. A lot of times, players that are raw on the offensive end tend to be tentative. I hope the Hogs can continue to get him involved on offense.

HogFansReunited

Was hoping he would get a double double tonight. He had a great game.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

pigture perfect

February 10, 2018, 10:24:46 pm #11 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 06:46:11 pm by pigture perfect
He is an amazing guy. We are lucky to have him as long as we can.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

HogFansReunited

Love how the announcer says "look out" before the dunk, he knew what was coming.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

alohawg

February 10, 2018, 10:38:38 pm #13 Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:49:26 pm by alohawg
Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 10, 2018, 10:24:50 pm
Love how the announcer says "look out" before the dunk, he knew what was coming.

And perhaps overlooked was that the pass on point.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

titsonboar

alohawg

#2 On SC top ten  ::) some lame azz hockey play was  #1.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

jcbville

twistitup

The bench knew it was happening.... I love that
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

hogfan98

The sound on both plays is crazy.  Sounded like he popped the basketball and then broke the rim.

edemire

Quote from: hogfan98 on February 11, 2018, 08:43:58 am
The sound on both plays is crazy.  Sounded like he popped the basketball and then broke the rim.

I agree. My guess is guys like Anthony Davis & Giannis have made similar combos (maybe not recorded, though), but it's that audio quality that puts this in another stratosphere for me...
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
-Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

HawgWild

FineAsSwine

I'm missing this kid and he ain't even gone cause I can see the writing on the wall. Two years max and then he is Audi 5000.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Dudeman

They have to give hockey some love I guess. I just can't get into hockey.
Abstinence is the sincerest form of frustration.

You can't have half holes or partial holes because all holes are whole holes.

PORKULATOR

I made my wife come in the room and backed it up for her. She was watching the Olympics..( Smh... during a hog game.) lol
Need that every game.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hawgdavis

I would say he has finally broken thru the freshman wall he had run into.

Razor_back

I've watched it over and over all day. Excellent play.
Go Hogs