Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss Game

Started by Wildhog, October 23, 2017, 12:31:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Will we beat Ole Miss and their backup QB?

Yes
48 (19%)
No
204 (81%)

Total Members Voted: 250

31to6

Quote from: Mo_Better_Hogs on October 24, 2017, 03:56:08 pm
Arkansas-Mizzou— There's gotta be a name for this one by the time it gets here.
That is the "1-7 Bowl" because, by definition, no matter who wants it the least, someone gets to have an SEC win after the game.

Wild Bill Hog

We ought to win this game, but I don't have any confidence we will.

JS22

I see us beating Coastal Carolina and that's about it. Missouri has an even worse defense than we do but they do have a much better offense. Tough times!

redleg

I'm hoping the Hogs continue to have the Rebs number, but I doubt it.
Hogs - 24
Rebels/Bears/Land Sharks/whatever - 31
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Ohio Hog

Voted yes, but who knows...

The Hawg Marshal

I doubt we beat the Land Sharts , but I hope we find a way .

DemiHOG

Ole Miss wins , we are too slow, they have speed, speed wins. I have very little hope of winning, I hope I am wrong.

SultanofSwine

If we are lucky they still are using at least one player that got paid and we will get the win in a year or two when they have to vacate.

code red

Ole Miss will load the box.  Strip the ball.  Sack the QB.  Stuff the run. Play cover 0.  And out score our butts.  This should be the last straw for said coaching staff.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

The Kig

I hope Ole Piss kicks the crap out of us...Bert will absolutely still be here if we win a single SEC game
Poker Porker

Tusks

Well the Hogs are in contention for being the worse team in the SEC.  This weekend is the Hogs first round playoff game for that trophy.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

code red

Quote from: JS22 on October 25, 2017, 09:43:20 am
I see us beating Coastal Carolina and that's about it. Missouri has an even worse defense than we do but they do have a much better offense. Tough times!
Our defenses equally suck.  Sick of hearing about how good our LB are lol.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou