Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos of the volleyball team and the soccer team in action.

Started by Ugly Uncle, August 25, 2012, 05:29:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

mtnmn

UU, thanks for putting the pictures up.  The gals had a good night against Kansas, lost the first set but won the next three.  That win will go a long way later when the NCAA picks at large teams for the NCAA tournament.  The ladies have a chance to be a good team once the setter and hitters get their timing right.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: mtnmn on August 26, 2012, 06:59:56 am
UU, thanks for putting the pictures up.  The gals had a good night against Kansas, lost the first set but won the next three.  That win will go a long way later when the NCAA picks at large teams for the NCAA tournament.  The ladies have a chance to be a good team once the setter and hitters get their timing right.

Yeah, I was at the game last night as well.  That was an exciting match with it going back and forth.  I've got like 180 pictures just from last night that I loaded on my facebook page.
Retired Radio Host

Arky

Arky

Barnhill was the arena when I was up there....good times.

HF#1

Ched, we need some female Volleyball pics in the Tavern bro. ;)
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

hawgwatcher

Watched the volleyball team play against FL last Friday night, they almost pulled off the upset. Very exciting match.
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi