Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBB News Conference

Started by ThisTeetsTaken, October 16, 2017, 02:00:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 09:35:43 pm
It's because all he did was blame the players, took NO responsibility on himself, and made no indications on how to fix our kicking game except, "Get a new kicker"........Yeah.....Sure......you guys see that PAT Saturday night......as sure as *$#& did, and all I know is nothing has improved with our kicking game.....maybe we did kick two field goals so far this season......kicked a heck of a lot more last season......All he's doing is laying blame, saying "Oh yeah, so and so did great" but then doesn't lay out any plan or indicate any way we are going to try and fix this dumpster fire.......that's why he looks like an idiot......

Lol. The difference between what you're asking for and what he is doing is minimal. You, being someone who obviously can't STAND the guy, take it to the extreme on your bias. I agree that he's not the coach for us, but I'm a realist also in that I know that everything he does is not ALWAYS wrong...or at least so despicable that we should start a thread every time he opens his mouth.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

rude1

Quote from: twistitup on October 16, 2017, 02:07:04 pm
we are very close - a little tweek here, a missed block there
Reminds me so much of the good ole Nutt days where we always seemed to be just a play away from something good happening.

Roaringboar

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 16, 2017, 09:43:01 pm
Lol. The difference between what you're asking for and what he is doing is minimal. You, being someone who obviously can't STAND the guy, take it to the extreme on your bias. I agree that he's not the coach for us, but I'm a realist also in that I know that everything he does is not ALWAYS wrong...or at least so despicable that we should start a thread every time he opens his mouth.

1) That's what Hogville is all about, starting threads and posts about things that happen in the Razorback universe we agree and disagree with whether you like it or not......

2) This is the same excuse every Bielema supporter uses to try and get people to stop bashing their coach....."Oh I don't think he's the guy, but do we have to bash himi so much....." Answer: Until he fixes our football team or gets fired......YUP.......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

HoggieStyle

His brain goes on coach-speak cruise control and crap just falls out of his head.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 09:32:43 pm
Wow.....look at you be all cool and slick correcting grammar on the internet.....who freaking cares........my bad.....uh-oh......SAY IT ISN'T So......yeah, just stupid.....it just shows how desperate the Bielema supporters are to make a case anymore......

Anyways, to address you're other ridiculous point.....NO he hasn't done anything to help us.....he runs the same predictable plays, does the same thing on offense every freaking game, and they didn't change the O-Line until this week, this was the first major shake-up we've seen......Bert isn't doing anything to help us out now.....Never has......just the same ole same ole, and it doesn't work.........
So Clary and Gipson have played every snap on the right side of the OL all season until Saturday?

I'm not a supporter... think it's time for him to go so
We can move on and win for a change. However, some
People give the fan base a bad name and need to be called on their blatant lies.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 09:48:49 pm
1) That's what Hogville is all about, starting threads and posts about things that happen in the Razorback universe we agree and disagree with whether you like it or not......

2) This is the same excuse every Bielema supporter uses to try and get people to stop bashing their coach....."Oh I don't think he's the guy, but do we have to bash himi so much....." Answer: Until he fixes our football team or gets fired......YUP.......
[/quote
Point 1, sure thing
Point 2, If your saying that your 2 part answer is for real fine, but is it really cause Im thinking I have to call BS on the first part.

Just so Im clear, Your saying that CBB is good (atleast in your eyes) if he fixes the program (insert clever rebuttal here).

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 16, 2017, 09:56:09 pm
So Clary and Gipson have played every snap on the right side of the OL all season until Saturday?

I'm not a supporter... think it's time for him to go so
We can move on and win for a change. However, some
People give the fan base a bad name and need to be called on their blatant lies.

Tell that to our 2-4 record.....lies......yeah, sure you're not a supporter, but you're spending all of your time defending his b.s. excuse of a presser.....whatever, your posts speak for themselves in this thread.......I can't argue with ignorance, I just let it be......

greenEGnHAWGS

It sure is a place to start threads and post things that happen in the Hog universe...so lets put these 3 lines of the song on repeat and see if anyone finds it annoying. Also, if someone doesn't think he's Arkansas material...they are not "supporters". I like the guy. I really do. But he doesn't need to be here. The keyboard warriors tend to spread their expertise in angst towards him when its all driven by bias and opinion.

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Roaringboar

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on October 16, 2017, 09:57:40 pm

[/quote
Point 1, sure thing
Point 2, If your saying that your 2 part answer is for real fine, but is it really cause Im thinking I have to call BS on the first part.

Just so Im clear, Your saying that CBB is good (atleast in your eyes) if he fixes the program (insert clever rebuttal here).

Nope, not at all, but if he does go 8-4, even though I'd still want him fired, I wouldn't have much ground to stand on would I........I'm willing to admit that.......but he won't.....but if he does I'll have to lay-off because that would include wins over a top 25 Auburn, probably a top 25 LSU, a decent Miss State team and would mean we would finish 5-3 iin the SEC, but if we don't finish at least 6-6, this just proves that us "nay-sayers" and "Non-Bilemers" and "Dark-siders" have been right all along........that's what I mean by part 2, not that I'm ready to hop on some band-wagon......When the season's over and we're 3-9, 4-8 everyone will see the points many of us have been trying to make.....

Roaringboar

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 16, 2017, 10:02:00 pm
It sure is a place to start threads and post things that happen in the Hog universe...so lets put these 3 lines of the song on repeat and see if anyone finds it annoying. Also, if someone doesn't think he's Arkansas material...they are not "supporters". I like the guy. I really do. But he doesn't need to be here. The keyboard warriors tend to spread their expertise in angst towards him when its all driven by bias and opinion.

Weeelllll......if you don't, well, I mean, you know, like it you could always leave.......don't let the door hit your backside on the way off the site......there are others you know........  ;D ;D ;D

HoggyCat

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 16, 2017, 07:26:13 pm
Again, what do you want him to say?  Apparently "we have things to work on" isn't what you want to hear.

What do I want to hear him say?

"Today I informed my buddy, Jeffi, that effectively immediately I am no longer the head coach of the Arkansas Possums.... err Razorbacks."
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 09:59:45 pm
Tell that to our 2-4 record.....lies......yeah, sure you're not a supporter, but you're spending all of your time defending his b.s. excuse of a presser.....whatever, your posts speak for themselves in this thread.......I can't argue with ignorance, I just let it be......
You seem to have dodged the first part of that response.  Was that an accident or did you mean to do that?

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 10:05:53 pm
Weeelllll......if you don't, well, I mean, you know, like it you could always leave.......don't let the door hit your backside on the way off the site......there are others you know........  ;D ;D ;D

Guess I'm not negative enough for HV, am I? Haters get to spew hate. Non-haters don't get to give an opinion. No? Funny how the narrative of HV has changed so much that if someone installs ANY non-hate conversation on here, this is the response given. Its a free forum...but mainly just if you hate CBB.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: HoggyCat on October 16, 2017, 10:06:47 pm
What do I want to hear him say?

"Today I informed my buddy, Jeffi, that effectively immediately I am no longer the head coach of the Arkansas Possums.... err Razorbacks."
We all know that is not realistically going to happen.  What can CBB say in a presser to short-term satisfy people calling for his head?  Or at least make it to where we don't have additional threads about how much of an idiot he is during pressers.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 16, 2017, 10:15:45 pm
We all know that is not realistically going to happen.  What can CBB say in a presser to short-term satisfy people calling for his head?  Or at least make it to where we don't have additional threads about how much of an idiot he is during pressers.

There is nothing that he can say that would stop that.

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 16, 2017, 10:13:32 pm
You seem to have dodged the first part of that response.  Was that an accident or did you mean to do that?

No, they haven't, but then again they've made rotations all season, the same rotations over and over with the same players......they didn't move Ragnow and start Rogers until this week......two new starting O-linemen THIS WEEK.......nothing about the O-line changed until THIS WEEK........Everyone had trashed our O-Line, and I mean hogvillians on this message board as well, because of how little we were changing things up, and it took Bilema's hot seat getting soaked in Kerosene to make him make a major change because until THIS WEEK the things Bert and Anderson were doing were just different forms of the same B.S. everyone is criticizing him for......I just ignored it because whatever I say you're just going to scream, "YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE NOT A HOG FAN, YOU DON'T KNOW A THING" when truth is they were not using the younger player at all, they were doing the same B.S. rotations over and over again......moving a guy from one spot to another isn't change, benching the guys who aren't performing is, not rotating the same five-six players game in and game out.......

JaketheSnake

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 16, 2017, 10:21:36 pm
There is nothing that he can say that would stop that.
I know, just want them to admit it!

CBB could come out and say he hates Nazis and they'd say that's bad for recruiting.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 10:23:18 pm
No, they haven't, but then again they've made rotations all season, the same rotations over and over with the same players......they didn't move Ragnow and start Rogers until this week......two new starting O-linemen THIS WEEK.......nothing about the O-line changed until THIS WEEK........Everyone had trashed our O-Line, and I mean hogvillians on this message board as well, because of how little we were changing things up, and it took Bilema's hot seat getting soaked in Kerosene to make him make a major change because until THIS WEEK the things Bert and Anderson were doing were just different forms of the same B.S. everyone is criticizing him for......I just ignored it because whatever I say you're just going to scream, "YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE NOT A HOG FAN, YOU DON'T KNOW A THING" when truth is they were not using the younger player at all, they were doing the same B.S. rotations over and over again......moving a guy from one spot to another isn't change, benching the guys who aren't performing is, not rotating the same five-six players game in and game out.......
Lies... we had a different starter vs SCar.  I also haven't challenged your fandom.  Not sure what you are talking about by "younger players" bc we started a true freshman several games.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 10:23:18 pm

Ha ha ha...please don't try to insinuate that negative comments are the ones that get overrun with opposition here. That's laughable! Go look at the thread titles and see who is overrunning HV's message boards. You LITERALLY just told me that I should go find another message board if I want to disagree with all of the negative crap.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 10:04:26 pm
Nope, not at all, but if he does go 8-4, even though I'd still want him fired, I wouldn't have much ground to stand on would I........I'm willing to admit that.......but he won't.....but if he does I'll have to lay-off because that would include wins over a top 25 Auburn, probably a top 25 LSU, a decent Miss State team and would mean we would finish 5-3 iin the SEC, but if we don't finish at least 6-6, this just proves that us "nay-sayers" and "Non-Bilemers" and "Dark-siders" have been right all along........that's what I mean by part 2, not that I'm ready to hop on some band-wagon......When the season's over and we're 3-9, 4-8 everyone will see the points many of us have been trying to make.....

Ok, good enough for me.  Some good points and some I dont agree with.  For me its not about being right, but more about realistic expectations for our program and our coach.  For example, when we had better oline play and were running the ball better.  The media and fans talked about how it was tougher for other teams to plan for us because we were unique.  When the oline is not performing well and we are not running well, Bielema is an idiot for playing this way. 

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 16, 2017, 10:29:02 pm
Lies... we had a different starter vs SCar.  I also haven't challenged your fandom.  Not sure what you are talking about by "younger players" bc we started a true freshman several games.

Details. Details...

Roaringboar

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 16, 2017, 10:33:29 pm
Ha ha ha...please don't try to insinuate that negative comments are the ones that get overrun with opposition here. That's laughable! Go look at the thread titles and see who is overrunning HV's message boards. You LITERALLY just told me that I should go find another message board if I want to disagree with all of the negative crap.

I just said you could if you don't like it here......just an idea.....

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 16, 2017, 10:29:02 pm

You refer to one, possibly two players......we serioulsy simply rotated for the past five weeks the same 5-6 guys on the o-line, never once moving Ragnow from center.....not until THIS WEEK.....it's part of the reason so many people have been so ticked at his approach to fix our O-line, why people want Anderson's head on a platter.....for starting to WALK-ONS before our scholarship athletes Bert so highly touted......

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 10:44:50 pm
I just said you could if you don't like it here......just an idea.....

You obviously have such hatred for CBB that you can't handle anything even neutral (please notice I've not said anything remotely positive or defending of CBB). Sorry if that neutrality drove you to insult.

Roaringboar

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 16, 2017, 10:52:02 pm
You obviously have such hatred for CBB that you can't handle anything even neutral (please notice I've not said anything remotely positive or defending of CBB). Sorry if that neutrality drove you to insult.

Oh I didn't insult you.....simply said if you don't like it here there are other blog sites......wha is aggrivating is that when we post our opinion that Bielema looks like an idiot at the pressers, you Bielema defenders come out saying, "Stop saying he's an idiot.....he's not....." Well, that's your opinion, but we still have a right to ours as well......

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 10:54:14 pm
Oh I didn't insult you.....simply said if you don't like it here there are other blog sites......wha is aggrivating is that when we post our opinion that Bielema looks like an idiot at the pressers, you Bielema defenders come out saying, "Stop saying he's an idiot.....he's not....." Well, that's your opinion, but we still have a right to ours as well......

Your quotes are about as good in the other thread with the presser/article.

Your fallacy is that you say stuff like "...your hero CBB..." and "you CBB supporters". I am neither. But let be REALISTIC just for a second. I listened to the entire presser and have a hard time finding this over-abundance of idiocy that turns HV into a crazy CBB bashing orgy. Please understand...CBB ISN'T A GOOD ENOUGH COACH TO WIN AT A HIGH LEVEL AT ARKANSAS. But...does he spew idiocy every time he opens his mouth?

No. And that's the truth whether you like him or not.

Roaringboar

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 16, 2017, 11:09:36 pm
Your quotes are about as good in the other thread with the presser/article.

Your fallacy is that you say stuff like "...your hero CBB..." and "you CBB supporters". I am neither. But let be REALISTIC just for a second. I listened to the entire presser and have a hard time finding this over-abundance of idiocy that turns HV into a crazy CBB bashing orgy. Please understand...CBB ISN'T A GOOD ENOUGH COACH TO WIN AT A HIGH LEVEL AT ARKANSAS. But...does he spew idiocy every time he opens his mouth?

No. And that's the truth whether you like him or not.

Here's his idiocy on full display....

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-coach-bret-bielema-kurt-anderson-offensive-line

Dig in......

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 11:11:46 pm
Here's his idiocy on full display....

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-coach-bret-bielema-kurt-anderson-offensive-line

Dig in......

Ha ha...I already read that when you were trying to prove that everything the OP of the other thread was a direct quote from CBB.

Funny enough, I think the most telling paragraph in that article is this one:

"The only regret I had was probably three years ago, four years ago, if I would have signed two more guys in each class," Bielema said. "Just because the numbers we had used didn't give us the depth we need now, especially when some guys early departed."

Granted...he IS stating a regret as in...something that he did wrong...but hey, let's not let that one slip too far considering "he only blames others". I do wonder how the other mentioned 4* OLs are progressing? What are their strengths and weaknesses? From your observation and experience, which OLs that he simply claims arent progressing are underservingly being passed up on for playing time? Cuz lets talk CRAZY for a sec...what if he is telling the truth and he's telling things like they are?

I know. CBB is an idiot. I'm just a sunshine pumper worshiping my hero.

twistitup

We didn't win, but I saw some good things tonight
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....